Mailing packages home

seb65

Mouseketeer
I apologize- I saw it posted somewhere-
Mailing packages home from the resorts: is this on hold because of COVID? I found the answer on shipping back to resorts, but can’t find this one.
I have a feeling one of my sons will be buying a lot at Star Wars.

Mailing packages home from the resorts: is this on hold because of COVID? I found the answer on shipping back to resorts, but can’t find this one.

Home Delivery is available for purchases from theme park stores and resorts.

Souvenir Pick-Up (aka front park p/u) and Resort Hotel Delivery are currently unavailable.

For Disney merchandise, yes. Resort gift shops (also shops at the parks and DS) ship via UPS. Resort packages go out every Wednesday. Items must contain either a barcode or receipt.

Personal items ship via Fedex at the resort front desk.

I shipped the Savi's light sabera home in March. I could have shipped from Savis but I shipped it from.my resort. I stayed in the Contemporary and they said I could ship any items I purchased on properties from any of the stores at the Contemporary. I shipped from the closest one to the elevator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter