Mail/package delivery at DL Hotel?

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I have been searching on DIS for about 15 min now. I found the address to the DL Hotel. We will be staying here Oct 3-8. My husband's birthday will fall during this time period and our kids (who are grown) wanted to send a small gift and card to the hotel. Will the DL Hotel allow this? How much time should they allow for delivery do you think? Our kids live in PA and FL. Thanks!

Yes you can! I had packages shipped to the hotels while I was there. You must include the dates of your stay in the address section and the hotel name. Hopefully someone who is more knowledgeable about mailing times will chime in with a little more info.

They will accept your package before your arrival so I would have your kids send 5 days before your arrival.

I had one at GC arrive a few days before my arrival and it was no issues. You just go to the bell hop to ask for it. Mine was stored and not on hand so they bought it up to my room about 10 minutes later.

I will check in at the Disneyland Hotel on September 22nd and will receive a number of packages there. Somebody who is sending something to me called them and double-checked and was advised that they will only hold packages for a maximum of two days.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter