mail call: scavenger hunt swap (as of aug 27)

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
ok, I have the following peoples:

cristinadei
twigs
mickeyteacher
spinning
angelmom
disney-cruiser
wdwmom
dreams91
reanst
lewdyan1
patty t
disneyfreak jackie
bubba's mom
sweet maxine
inky dinky doo
missmulan
disneyland emily
aurora19
jenny v
pam

I just returned from a mini vacation so I will be sending my package out this week. I bought a bag of cute buttons from Michaels and I cannot find them. I think I lost them while I was packing for vacation. I did give everyone more than 10 buttons so I can actually mail the buttons out without looking for the new package I bought.

Maggie, mine should be going out either tomorrow or Tuesday (hopefully!). I was stuck with one of my items, but I think I'm ready to finish up now. This has been a fun swap, and I appreciate your idea of posting and hosting it. Thanks!

patty t, got your's today, they are very cute! maggie

Maggie, I'm finishing mine up today. They should go out in the mail tomorrow. Sorry to be dragging along with this.

I sent mine from work yesterday, when I came back upstairs from the mailroom I noticed that I forgot to put the return postage in!!!! :guilty: I will send it separately!!

got your's today disneyfreak jackie, very cute! maggie

I'm finishing up this weekend - hope to be postal by Monday, but Wednesday is probably reality!

Thanks!

Melissa (Mom2Madi)

sweet maxine, your stuff is here and all I can say is wow! Wish I were still in that group that you made the surprise for cause I want one!

bubbasmom99, your ribbons are here as well and they are too cute! maggie

Maggie, I hope to finish my library pockets today or tomorrow and should get them in the mail by the middle of the week.

Pat

Maggie, I just got back from the post office, and you should have my package in a day or so. Look for the $3.85 stamp inside. The postal clerk put it in its own little bag.

Edited to add: I can't wait to hear what you think of my first attempt at pockets. This has really been fun . . . and a great stress reliever from work.

Pat

got your's pat, they are too cute! (and thanks so much for the extra one, I love it!) I'm pretty sure I got your package as well missmulan, it's upstairs though and I'm not. I'll double check though. maggie

Maggie,

Mine are done and I just need to get to the PO. May go this afternoon still or Friday. It will definitely be by Friday as I want them out of the house and on the way.

:banana: Yea!! I'm so glad it got there, Maggie! I had this horrible dream that it went to the wrong address. Thank goodness my dream was wrong!

I'm glad your dream was wrong too cause your stuff is gorgeous! maggie

hey emily, got your stuff today, very cute! maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter