Maiden name on AP

kjg5

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any issues using an AP that has your maiden rather than married name? We used our AP's for our wedding trip, and since I hadn't changed my name yet it's under my maiden name. We've booked a quick anniversary trip with an AP rate and the reservation is under my married name. Will I have trouble using the AP since the names don't match? Will a copy of the marriage license be enough proof of identity? I'm guessing I'll probably have to go to guest relations to have it changed but I was hoping I wouldn't have to. I'm assuming this happens all the time since they give out AP's with Escape and Wishes weddings. Thanks for the help ladies!

Guest Services put my maiden name and married name on the Annual Pass. If you are having problems that should take care of it.

I don't think it will be a problem, I'm sure they get this all the time. I still have issues with places using my maiden name 5 years later and I've never had an issue cashing maiden name checks, etc. Just bring a copy of the marriage lisc to be safe.

I used my AP with my maiden name without any problems. The pass says wedding on it so they are very understanding. Mine stopped swipping and they just issued me a new one without any trouble. Enjoy your trip :banana:

Our APs both have my name on them! Lets hope Disney are well understanding when we come to use them!

Thanks everyone! I'll definitely bring a copy of the license with me just in case.
Pinkgirl- that's quite the mix-up, but I'm sure Disney will fix it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter