Magucal express question

DznyPrnces

Mouseketeer
Can any one give me a rough estimate of how long it will take from the airport to WDW (the contemporary)? Thanks!

ETA: misspelled magical and I can't fix it, sorry!

Actual drive time is 30-35 minutes.:)

Figure in 20 minutes to deplane and get checked in at the DME desk.:)

Also,you may just "walk on" a bus or it could take as much as 15-20 minutes worst case scenario to board a bus.:)

When we stayed at the Contemporary back in April 2009, it took us about 45 minutes. I believe we stopped at 2 other resorts before the Contemporary (otherwise it would have only taken 30-35 minutes).

But there are several factors that can affect how long it takes from the moment you step off the plane until the moment you reach your resort, such as:

-How long it takes you to get through the Magical Express check-in desk
-How long you have to wait for a Magical Express bus
-How long the bus waits for other parties
-How many stops the bus makes before your resort
-Time of day (traffic, etc.)

Generally speaking, most people make it to their resorts between 1-2 hours after stepping off the plane.

The average time usually reported for ME is 60 to 90 minutes from the time you deplane. A lot depends on how many other resort stops are made before yours.

WEDWDW said:
Just click "edit" and then click "go advanced".That will allow you to edit the title.:)

I must need to be on a computer for that, I don't see that option on my phone. Thanks :)

Thanks everyone for the info.

brucerob62 said:
set up ME 3 weeks ago. how long till i getluggage tags and vouchers? trip in march

Approx 4 weeks before you leave, give or take a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter