• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

mags4cheap.com

Lorikr65

Lorikr65
Has anyone every ordered from mags4cheap? They have a lot of magazine subscriptions and you save more when you add another year or 2 and then you can get another subscription for an additional $4.95 (select mags but good ones). It looked like a good deal but I am reluctant to order from places I've never ordered from before.

Hi

I placed an order last year with them. I ordered Woman's World and Star from them as Christmas gifts and had absolutely no problem. I thought their
prices were great :cool1:

I use magsforless. They have subscriptions starting at $3. Plus there is a 10% off coupon.

Here's the info...

Enter coupon code MFL20 at checkout to get the 10% off $20 discount.

:banana: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :banana:

Has anyone ordered from moongo.com?? they seem to have REAL low prices on mag subscriptions! I just stumbled across them at one of the comparison shopping site.

This coupon expires 10-31

mickysayshi said:
I use magsforless. They have subscriptions starting at $3. Plus there is a 10% off coupon.

Here's the info...

Enter coupon code MFL20 at checkout to get the 10% off $20 discount.

:banana: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :banana:

Thanks for this info!! 7 magazines subscript. for $25. Two X-mas presents taken care of as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter