magnetic door signs

It depends on the size of your sign. There is a sign posted regarding evacuation and lifeboat stations.

Thanks for the reply! It's only about 6 x 9 inches, but I was only going to bring it if it didn't have to be affixed with something other than the magnets on the back.

Mary

Where did you find the font that you used on the Welcome and Magic parts of your door sign. You really did a great job!

MommaluvsDis ~ Thanks. The font is called Bernhard Fashion. It's just one of the fonts my computer has on it.

Thanks so much for the quick reply. Unfortunately, I don't have that font on my Word program. I wish I did. I looked for it on the "Disneysites" area but it wasn't available there either. Oh well, thanks again!

Denise

I don't know if this helps, but I have it in Paint also.

Hi All! Would anyone be willing to email me their sign that I could use as a template? Im taking my niece and nephews on this cruise, and want to surprise them....so far, I've come up with pretty lame ideas HAHA....

Thanks to all of you, you have made my first cruise planning period so easy.

Take care, emily

Memaw2Wm ~ I emailed you the Mickey background. ::MickeyMo

MommalovDis you can go out to www.1001fonts.com
to download tons of fonts. Just download the zip file and pull the font file into your windows/fonts file.

you could also do a search on Bernard font if you wanted that particular font.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter