• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magnetic Door Signs??

eeyore_lover_0101

~~Now All We Have Is The MEMORIES~~ 6/24/06 Double
:boat: Being a 1st time cruiser I was wondering if you could explain to me what the magnetic door signs are, and different ideas on how to make them. Is it necessary to make one and do you post it on your stateroom door??

I made one for our Mexican Riviera Cruise. We were right by the aft elevators and someone stopped me in the hall and thanked us for making the door sign. They said that was the only way they knew where to turn to get to their stateroom. :boat:

eeyore_lover_0101 said:
:boat: Being a 1st time cruiser I was wondering if you could explain to me what the magnetic door signs are, and different ideas on how to make them. Is it necessary to make one and do you post it on your stateroom door??
The link posted above is quite popular and extensive. All you need is to put some graphics you like along with whatever text and print it up. I use "The Printshop for Mac" but I have seen some good signs made with Word. I print the signs on magnetic paper (found online, or at WalMart, Office Depot, OfficeMax, etc) as this is an easy way to transport them.

No, you dont have to make one, but it makes finding your stateroom door a lot easier.

We made signs for our April cruise and we really enjoyed them. It made it very easy for my son to find our room. You don't have to do this if you don't want to. On our cruise I saw some really neat magnets that were bought at WDW.

We cruised for Halloween in 2005 to celebrate my 50th birthday. I made a detailed magnetic sign for our door.....put it up and by the next morning, the sign was gone----never to be seen again. Some other ones were missing on our hall too---I 'm not sure I would do it again. ---Maybe the rest of you will have better luck...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter