• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MagicBands say pick up at front desk?

disnemm

Earning My Ears
We arrive in WDW on April 1 (!!!), and we have two reservations for two hotels-- Animal Kingdom Villas- Jambo House from 4/1 to 4/4, and then All-Star Sports from 4/4 to 4/6. We got the reservation in just in time to customize both sets of MagicBands, and the first order cannot be customized anymore while the second still can. However, on the status bar of the first order, it says to "pick up your customized MagicBands at your Resort Front Desk." We wanted them to be shipped, because we will be taking the Magical Express from the airport to the hotel! I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that we just got annual passes yesterday, but we really wanted them to be shipped and are nervous that we won't have a ride to the resort. Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks for the help!

Where are you located? MagicBands are only shipped to US addresses.

You don't need bands to get on the buses. We aren't American so we didn't get ours. The vouchers from the ME booklet are all you need.

We stay on property and have PAPs. We usually go to the parks the days we checkin & checkout. I understand you get 3 FP+s / day does that include in/out days? Preschedule all days?

Sorry! Meant to post this on a different thread but maybe it'll work here if anyone has any info for me??

We arrive in WDW on April 1 (!!!), and we have two reservations for two hotels-- Animal Kingdom Villas- Jambo House from 4/1 to 4/4, and then All-Star Sports from 4/4 to 4/6. We got the reservation in just in time to customize both sets of MagicBands, and the first order cannot be customized anymore while the second still can.

This is odd because I just made a reservation for mid March and was able to customize and already received my bands on Friday. :/ Do you live outside the US?

Mine said the same thing (my trip starts March 29th) but then I received an email within a couple of days saying they shipped. They will probably arrive tomorrow so it's probably the same thing for yours. I know I was panicking too because I didn't want to wait!

Where are you located? MagicBands are only shipped to US addresses.
This is odd because I just made a reservation for mid March and was able to customize and already received my bands on Friday. :/ Do you live outside the US?

We're in Ohio... I've heard that the MagicBands ship from Ohio and Kentucky, so it shouldn't take them long to get here if they are shipped.

You don't need bands to get on the buses. We aren't American so we didn't get ours. The vouchers from the ME booklet are all you need.

That's a relief! Thank you!

Mine said the same thing (my trip starts March 29th) but then I received an email within a couple of days saying they shipped. They will probably arrive tomorrow so it's probably the same thing for yours. I know I was panicking too because I didn't want to wait!

That's great news! I know-- I'm just so excited to get them! I don't think I can wait a whole month! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter