MagicBands mailed or picked up?

baddogchalet

Mickey Lover!!
how do they decide if they are going to mail MagicBands to you or if you have to pick them up at the resort? I see people say both have happened. When I look online it says they will be shipped soon to either your confirmed address or the walt Disney world resort.

They will not ship outside of the country. But if you are in the USA then check the shipping address and have them mailed to you. :)

You'll need them if you are taking the Magical Express and/or your room is ready early.

On our last trip, we picked them up at the resort. It may have been because we waited to customize them until a week before our trip. When I customized them long before the trip, we got them in the mail.

I don't know if that determined it, but it makes sense.

You are correct. There wasn't enough time to make and ship them.

Then to the OP, I would say go ahead and customize them now. Honestly, I have several trips coming up and I simply forgot to customize the ones for our July trip. It really wasn't a big deal to pick them up at the resort. It was actually kind of nice not to have to remember to pack them.

They will not ship outside of the country. But if you are in the USA then check the shipping address and have them mailed to you. :)

You'll need them if you are taking the Magical Express and/or your room is ready early.

So if you are from outside of the U.S. how do you use Magical Express?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter