MagicBands and UCT Tickets

OMG ! My tickets are showing up in my reservations! I logged out and back in 3 times to be sure they were still there. I hope this means I will be able to make Fastpass+ as soon as they are available for my dates. No email , they were just there when I did my daily check ! Check in December 14th, I called twice, first call was on the 19th or 20th. I am totally amazed!

My first call was on September 8th. Three calls and an email after. Today, I called 407-939-7849 and magically within the hour, they fixed my UT ticket linking issue. On the phone, the CM said the fix will be done based on arrival date but she also said that because she spoke to the "higher" department, that my ticket would get their attention. And it did!! Oh by the way, they also sent me an email to notify that the issue had been resolved. What's also interesting is that for future MyMagic+ issues, I can contact the CM that resolved my issue as she states in the email to contact her directly for future problems. Sweet!!

My arrival date is Nov 4th, in case anyone is wondering.

34 days to go... Now I have to get ready to book FP+. It appears that I can't split my three FP+'s between two parks, one during the day and the other at night? Am I wrong? :coffee:

I called this number and they fixed my linking issues in less than 15 minutes. So happy!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see they found a mass fix
Instead of the one by one they had been doing

I don't know if they found a mass fix and if they did, why wouldn't they fix all those who have an active ticket in the system? It appears from the posts today that only those that called in got their issues fixed. So if you don't have a fix yet and you have an active help ticket, I would suggest you call that number listed above.

BTW, how many numbers does Disney have for MDE, IT, MyMagic+..I think I may have called three different numbers. Time to stream line the process?

I don't know if they found a mass fix and if they did, why wouldn't they fix all those who have an active ticket in the system? It appears from the posts today that only those that called in got their issues fixed. So if you don't have a fix yet and you have an active help ticket, I would suggest you call that number listed above. BTW, how many numbers does Disney have for MDE, IT, MyMagic+..I think I may have called three different numbers. Time to stream line the process?

Still think they found a easy fIx IMHO I had called that number before and I just gut fixed and yes I had a ticket and it was pushed to the fix it team...

I've called twice to report my issue & it hasn't been fixed yet. My first call was 3-4 weeks ago & my second call was last weekend. My UT ticket still isn't linked properly & my arrival date is 10/19/13. I'll try calling the new number that was recently posted. Maybe they can help me.

I've called twice to report my issue & it hasn't been fixed yet. My first call was 3-4 weeks ago & my second call was last weekend. My UT ticket still isn't linked properly & my arrival date is 10/19/13. I'll try calling the new number that was recently posted. Maybe they can help me.[/QUOTE

Amazing I feel for you Shelli...

Seems they put you on the pay no mind list. Geez

See here others are getting fixed in days and hours now...

I've called twice to report my issue & it hasn't been fixed yet. My first call was 3-4 weeks ago & my second call was last weekend. My UT ticket still isn't linked properly & my arrival date is 10/19/13. I'll try calling the new number that was recently posted. Maybe they can help me.

Shelli5 try calling 407/939-7849. I called this number for the first time yesterday ( I made 3 previous phone calls to another number). I explained to the CM that my tickets were in the MB section but I couldn't get them to link. She put me on hold for a minute to speak to someone came back and said she was transferring me to another person. That CM told me she would have my tickets linked in an hour or two and would call me back when it was complete. And that is exactly what she did. My tickets were linked in under an hour.
Best of luck pixiedust:

I just called that number and the guy knew about the problem, he said oh this. But he just passed my info along to IT. So, I'll give it a few days and then call. He did say (like the other time I called) that I could make FP selections and then if I couldn't get them for everyone I could call and they would magically add them to everyone, but because my boys are under 7 they need an adult to add the FP too.

The good news is that they finally linked my tickets today for a 10/10 checkin. I first called the number this morning and was disappointed when the CM gave me the same line as before, that my issue had to be escalated to another team. She said they would fix problems based on checkin date. I asked her how others are reporting that they have later checkin dates and that there issue had already been resolved. The CM claimed that the other people could of had a slightly different issue which allowed theirs to be fixed sooner. After the phone call I had almost given up hope and then when I got home from work I checked MDE and guess what they were linked and I could access the FP+ section.

Shelli5 try calling 407/939-7849. I called this number for the first time yesterday ( I made 3 previous phone calls to another number). I explained to the CM that my tickets were in the MB section but I couldn't get them to link. She put me on hold for a minute to speak to someone came back and said she was transferring me to another person. That CM told me she would have my tickets linked in an hour or two and would call me back when it was complete. And that is exactly what she did. My tickets were linked in under an hour. Best of luck pixiedust:

So it turns out that this is the phone number I've been calling all along! I just got home & I'm not sure if I should try again or not. Sigh.

Shelli

So it turns out that this is the phone number I've been calling all along! I just got home & I'm not sure if I should try again or not. Sigh. Shelli

Call, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Call, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I just called & got the same old song & dance. "Fixing it in order of arrival date...Yadda, yadda, yadda." When I told him that people with later arrival dates have gotten their tickets linked, he said, "I can't confirm or deny that." So, I'll continue to wait & call periodically. Some day my prince will come!

Shelli

I just called & got the same old song & dance. "Fixing it in order of arrival date...Yadda, yadda, yadda." When I told him that people with later arrival dates have gotten their tickets linked, he said, "I can't confirm or deny that." So, I'll continue to wait & call periodically. Some day my prince will come! Shelli

Unreal

I just called & got the same old song & dance. "Fixing it in order of arrival date...Yadda, yadda, yadda." When I told him that people with later arrival dates have gotten their tickets linked, he said, "I can't confirm or deny that." So, I'll continue to wait & call periodically. Some day my prince will come!

Shelli

I hope you get this fixed soon... sucks..I hated being in that position ..

Shelli

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. The IT I spoke to said they were just given the ability to help people on the spot rather than putting them in a line to wait until further notice. Since several of us with this issue have gotten a resolution I would call again and again until you can get a CM that will transfer you directly to an IT person. I know it is a pain to call, I called 4 times and felt like such a pest but then I decided this is our vacation and we spend a lot of money on it I can keep calling. I must have gotten the right person at the right time. The lovely IT person I talked to was Bernadine if you are able to ask for someone directly. She was one of the nicest and most helpful CMs I have ever dealt with and I have talked to a lot over the years.
I wish you luck :cheer2:

Yeah, their lack of customer service is really starting to make me angry. Unfortunately, I work long hours & can't make anything more than a quick personal call at work, so it's hard for me to call very often. I'll try again this weekend.

Thanks for your sympathy!

Shelli

Yeah, their lack of customer service is really starting to make me angry. Unfortunately, I work long hours & can't make anything more than a quick personal call at work, so it's hard for me to call very often. I'll try again this weekend. Thanks for your sympathy! Shelli

Cant believe this ... So sorry reports of people getting fixed in hours ....

My vacation starts on 10/19/13, which is 11 days from now. (Yikes!) I checked MDE yesterday & my UT tickets still weren't linked correctly. I took the day off work because I'm not feeling well & I was prepared to stay on the phone with Disney all day, if needed, to get my ticket issue resolved. I decided to log on to MDE to check things out before I called. OMG, my tickets are showing up under "My Reservations" and it looks like I can finally make FP+ selections!

:cool1: Woo hoo! :cool1:

Now I need to get down to business & finalize my plans. I haven't looked at my roughly-sketched-out itinerary for a few weeks because it just made me mad. I'll post again later to let you guys know if I'm able to get the FP+ reservations I want.

Shelli

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter