Magicband Help

kurdav

Mouseketeer
Ok so we arrive in 16 days. Nov. 13th to be exact. We still don't have our magic bands. When I look at My Disney Experience it says Hurry your Magic bands can ship at any time. It has said that for 4 weeks now. I have called twice and they say it is normal that I don't have them yet. You are not supposed to receive them until 6-10 days before your trip. My other trips it has been closer to 28 days. Anybody going that time still waiting on yours?

Ok so we arrive in 16 days. Nov. 13th to be exact. We still don't have our magic bands. When I look at My Disney Experience it says Hurry your Magic bands can ship at any time. It has said that for 4 weeks now. I have called twice and they say it is normal that I don't have them yet. You are not supposed to receive them until 6-10 days before your trip. My other trips it has been closer to 28 days. Anybody going that time still waiting on yours?

They should be on their way, but, if not, all your previous MagicBands will work as long as you are using the same MDE account.

I arrive the 14th and got mine over a week ago.

We arrive on Nov. 7th, and I hadn't received them yet either. I called yesterday, and they removed some kind of hold. My connection was bad on the phone, and I couldn't understand exactly what the issue was. Either way, I got an email early this morning that they have shipped. I would try calling again, if I were you.

Best of luck.

We are in the same boat. Arriving November 11 and no magic bands yet. I have called three times about them and now I am told they are being shipped to the resort.

I would give them another quick call. We arrive on Nov. 17th and we have had them for a week or so.

We are in the same boat. Arriving November 11 and no magic bands yet. I have called three times about them and now I am told they are being shipped to the resort.

We are arriving on the 11th as well and I both me and my brother received ours on Oct 17th....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter