MagicBand Accessories (with pictures!!)

Yeah, I think the MagicSliders are the way to go for keeping your MagicBand on securely. That being said, they didn't feel like they were going to fall off, either, so I have no idea how necessary it is to use the MagicSliders as a back-up to prevent loss.

Are there any other Magic Sliders other than Pirate Mickey? I'm not so interested in those but might like others. Thanks!

Are there any other Magic Sliders other than Pirate Mickey? I'm not so interested in those but might like others. Thanks!

There are a bunch of other designs -- The pictures on page 1 of this thread showed a Donald/Mickey/Minnie set and there are other ones too... I did a list from memory on another thread

http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=49621883&postcount=30

Page 3 of that same thread has other pictures of a showcase with some of the accessories

Does anyone know if POR has the magic band accessories? Is there a list of stores/resorts that currently have the accessories? Thanks.

We leave in 3 weeks. I am concerned about my 9 year old losing her magic band. If I purchase a cover band does that help keep the band on at all?

Thanks,
Lisa

I was worried about this for me losing it, I put the coverband over part of the overlap (you have to work it a good bit) and used my "2013" slider in the middle of the overlap where the ends of the coverband came together. The cloth coverband is also good for avoiding the sweaty feel of the magicband, when it's humid it gets pretty moist under there.

Does anyone know if POR has the magic band accessories? Is there a list of stores/resorts that currently have the accessories? Thanks.

Yes, by the register way in back of Fulton's. I got a coverband, and my wife got the park bandits, and my DD9 got the Duffy bandits. Be sure to ask for your "2013" with Mickey ears slider at check-in, they also didn't tell us until we asked another guest where they got theirs, and went back and asked at the front desk.

I've seen custom covers on Etsy. I don't think they're difficult to make if you have a bit of sewing ability. Then you can use whatever fabric you like!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter