1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Magical vacations

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by princessap, Oct 29, 2012.

1. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

Priced out a vacation package for next October...and their price was 800 cheaper than disney was! Has anyone used them and is this too good to be true??

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Butterflygirl35

Butterflygirl35 DIS Veteran

I use them regularly and they are amazing!! I usually work with Angela

They have great agency exclusive pricing...

Anyone with flexible dates... Their best agency exclusive is labor day! :goodvibes

4. DisneylandDad

DisneylandDad Mouseketeer

We have never used them before, but we just booked an agent exclusive with them for next Sept. I think we saved about 55% off of what WDW charges for the room. I am a bit nervous as I like to book direct, but the savings were huge!

5. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

What are your dates and which resort? prices sound great!

6. DisneylandDad

DisneylandDad Mouseketeer

It is the Labor Day special. I think you can check in any day from 8/24 to 9/2/2013. You need to purchase a package that includes at least 2 days of tickets. We are staying at the BC for 9 nights with 8 days of park hopper tickets for $3,030. This is for a standard view room and for 4 people--2 adults and 2 kids. The same deal at the GF would have been $3600. They only have the deal at the GF and the YC/BC. Happy planning!

7. heather13

heather13 DIS Veteran

That's fantastic! That's a better savings even than renting points at DVC! I've wondered whether a tour agency would be a better option - sounds like it's worth considering for the next trip.

8. gingercake71

gingercake71 Earning My Ears

Thanks for the info. We are going this December but go almost every year...we may give them a try next year....Every little bit helps! :woohoo:

9. amomma23

amomma23 DIS Veteran

I keep watching for August 2013 deals. We have a bounceback offer booked, but it only covers part of our trip. I'd love to stay deluxe, and at their prices, we could!

10. Butterflygirl35

Agreed! I did this last year too! I hope they continue it every year because Grand Floridian is my favorite resort and this really is the only way I can afford it... Even with 35% off codes it is much higher... I already booked Labor Day weekend GF! I cant wait especially since the Courtyard Pool and Gasparillas will be back open!

11. vanillarum

vanillarum DIS Veteran

We have used Lisa at Magical a few times and never been disappointed. If we don't book it ourselves, Magical does. Good luck.

12. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

five nights beach club, 5 days tickets for two adults and three kids. $1942

13. Kanga1

Kanga1 DIS Veteran

Magical Vacations is wonderful!! We have used them in the past, but also have both a Dec. trip and a June 2013 booked through them. I highly recommend them and Martha is fantastic!:thumbsup2

14. lvloopingbag

lvloopingbag DIS Veteran

Sounds like they booked group space and got special rates....

15. Butterflygirl35

That's a great price as tickets alone would cost over $1,500 for five people for five days !!! And you are in a deluxe walking distance to two parks !

16. mickey2minnie1

mickey2minnie1 DIS Veteran

I am looking into a summer special. Can you take out your own travel insurance?

17. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

I always have my own Travel Insurance, booked with either CAA or Blue Cross.