Magical Southern Caribbean ~ 9/20/14

Ooo, don't forget that room service for the most part is free. (There are some items they charge you for.) You can have Mickey ice cream bars delivered to your room. You would just need to have a tip for them when they come. Make sure you bring some $1 bills for that. You can also order them for dessert at dinner if none of the other options appeal to you. :)

New to Disboards and a first time Disney Cruiser! My family of 4 is so excited! Anything I need to know to make this the best vac for my family?!?! Looking into the door magnets and what about the fish things?? ��

Here's a Heads Up for those of us sailing the Southern Caribbean on the Magic. My daughter who lives in Puerto Rico cautioned me that it rains HARD between 1-3 pm everyday. So don't forget to pack your plastic raincoats and maybe a folding umbrella too. She doesn't know about the other islands but best to be prepared.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Could someone shed a little pixie dust on me? I'll be sailing about 2 months after you.
I just wanted to know if when you go on your trip would you please check if they are selling a glass bulb ornament of Magic DLC 2014 at the ship gift shop?:santa:
Also if you happen to see the 2014 Castaway Cay glass bulb could you tell me about that also?
I'm not sure I'll be there in time to get one, but want to know if they even sell them this year.:santa:

I have a request for anyone that will be on this first Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan. If someone would be kind enough to scan and post copies of your daily navigators upon return, I would greatly appreciate it. We will be on the final San Juan cruise and would appreciate some additional details of what the daily schedule might look like. Thanks in advance.

Could someone shed a little pixie dust on me? I'll be sailing about 2 months after you.
I just wanted to know if when you go on your trip would you please check if they are selling a glass bulb ornament of Magic DLC 2014 at the ship gift shop?:santa:
Also if you happen to see the 2014 Castaway Cay glass bulb could you tell me about that also?
I'm not sure I'll be there in time to get one, but want to know if they even sell them this year.:santa:

I can look for you :) :)

I'll post my find on here if that's ok

I have a request for anyone that will be on this first Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan. If someone would be kind enough to scan and post copies of your daily navigators upon return, I would greatly appreciate it. We will be on the final San Juan cruise and would appreciate some additional details of what the daily schedule might look like. Thanks in advance.

I can do that. But the thing is, I don't have scanning capabilities until I get home so if you can wait a day or so after our cruise is over, I can post some navigators for you :) Like on the 28th or 29th if you don't mind waiting.

Or, maybe I could take photos of the navigators and post them on my daily blog?

I can do that. But the thing is, I don't have scanning capabilities until I get home so if you can wait a day or so after our cruise is over, I can post some navigators for you :) Like on the 28th or 29th if you don't mind waiting.

Either way would be helpful! We're on Oct 4th cruise and also interested. Many thanks!

I can do it, I have scanning capabilities. However it wouldn't be until the 30th at the earliest as that is when we return.

I can do it, I have scanning capabilities. However it wouldn't be until the 30th at the earliest as that is when we return.

Anytime either of you could post them would be greatly appreciated.

littleaussie, do you have the link yet to your daily blog? I'm sure many of us on the following San Juan cruises would love to follow it.

Does anyone have a clue what movies are currently playing on the Magic?
Subject to change of course:
Finding Nemo (3D)
Frozen
Frozen Sing-A-Long
Saving Mr. Banks
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Bears
Million Dollar Arm
Maleficent
Planes: Fire & Rescue
Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy
The Hundred-Foot Journey

Subject to change of course: Finding Nemo (3D) Frozen Frozen Sing-A-Long Saving Mr. Banks Captain America: The Winter Soldier Bears Million Dollar Arm Maleficent Planes: Fire & Rescue Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy The Hundred-Foot Journey

Thanks

Oops wasn't paying attention and only saw the date, we are going on the Fantasy, have fun everyone!

This is the answer:

tallamazon1.blogspot.com

I hope to do a daily report (because my OCD side requires it) on it but also secretly hoping we are so busy that I will be sporadic with it.

Many of our group have already left. We leave Friday.

Please don't leave without me!! :scared:

OKAYNOTHING LIKE LAST MINUTE
:confused3
:dance3::dance3:
:wave2:
BOOKED PAID IN FULL
flying out of T P A Saturday morning.
Will be joining others in 7130
SEE YA ON BOARD

garRy:firefight

I can look for you :) :) I'll post my find on here if that's ok
Thank you, I hope you have wonderful weather and great ports! Wow you leave in the morning! Wow!

Reminds me of the commercial with the little boy who said " I'm to excited I can't sleep!" I just loved his expression. Think that was for Disney if I'm not mistaken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter