Magical Southern Caribbean ~ 9/20/14

I just started a 2014 general planning thread (similar to the med ones) for the SC cruises. It's here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3156581

Feel free to chime in with your general advice, previous experiences, what-not. . .

Thanks, I've subscribed to the thread. Won't start chiming in on planning until after our upcoming cruise. Looking forward to visiting all the new Ports.

I just started a 2014 general planning thread (similar to the med ones) for the SC cruises. It's here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3156581

Feel free to chime in with your general advice, previous experiences, what-not. . .

Great!! Thank you!
Like Wendy (Hi Wendy!:wave2:) after I get back from my cruise in January, I'll really be able to start putting a lot more thought into planning this one.

I am quite late in posting here since I booked on Day 1. ;)

My name is Jill and will be sailing on this cruise. No kids. Not sure on the FE yet. I live in Denver, CO.

Really looking forward to this cruise but will probably start planning more after my October cruise.

Jill in CO

So exciting to see a lot of names I recognize on this trip. My mom and I still haven't told my husband that this is planned. Being military it's hard to plan in advance with him but we're waiting for the right time. Maybe Christmas.

.I gave up but if anyone runs across a trip report or something, I think it would be interesting to get a 1st hand account. I try not to start a new thread asking as it sometimes makes more trouble than it is worth. :rotfl:

Later,
Sue

I too looked for a TR for that sailing period. I think it would have been the 07/27 western cruise.

Canceling this cruise this morning. Hope everyone has a great time, and I'll miss seeing some old familiar faces and also meeting new people!

:wave:

Sorry to see you go, Stace. It's early days yet. I imagine we're going to see a lot more changes before the cruise actually happens.

Awwww, Stace :sad: . Going to miss seeing you. Hope you found another great cruise to go on.

Most likely not another cruise. My very dear friend will be facing some life-saving/changing surgery, and I want to set the money aside to make sure that I can be there to help in any way possible. Need to leave dates open, etc.

So exciting to see a lot of names I recognize on this trip. My mom and I still haven't told my husband that this is planned. Being military it's hard to plan in advance with him but we're waiting for the right time. Maybe Christmas.

We too were AF, did 25 years!! It's very hard to plan that far ahead. Our youngest is in Korea for a year and planning around him had been difficult. I don't want to miss any trips he may get to come home!! He rotates back in May so September shouldn't be in issue!!

We too were AF, did 25 years!! It's very hard to plan that far ahead. Our youngest is in Korea for a year and planning around him had been difficult. I don't want to miss any trips he may get to come home!! He rotates back in May so September shouldn't be in issue!!

We were AF, too. 21 years and 17 days. I'm surprised he didn't count the minutes!:confused3

GOOD MORNIN

:beach:

another day down, just read about the WONDER and a sick boy on board pixiedust::grouphug:

THATS ONE REASON I KEEP CRUISIN DISNEY !!!!!!pixiedust:
WAY TO GO DISNEY:wave2:

garRy:firefight

We were AF, too. 21 years and 17 days. I'm surprised he didn't count the minutes!:confused3

Linda- Where in NY are you? I am a native NYer. Bronx & Westchester. We were also stationed at griffiss in the late 80"s.

Approaching the one year mark. I just got off the Dream and had a Dreamy:goodvibes cruise but looking forward to having a Magical time next Sept. I really prefer the classics, the Dream just seems to be too big for me.Though I have to admit we were a party of 13 and it was a highpoint when 7 of the women could all go to the Rainforest room and spend time together on the heated loungers. Hope they have the smaller loungers and can fit more on the new Magic.;);)

Hi there!
Just booked this cruise!!!!
2 A/2 teens aged 15 and 13. My oldest will be off to university, so he will be missed!
Will not know 100 % if I have this date off work yet ( might be a leave of absence) but soooooo excited anyway! Will need to take the teens out of school as well.... Not the best scenario but LOVE the itinerary and love love love Disneycruiseline! This will be # 7.
Just off the Alaska cruise ( Aug. 26th sailing) and just starting to get the post cruse blues. Planning the next one always helps doesn't it!
:cool1:

Some familiar names on this thread. We have booked this as a semi-dummy a while ago. (especially SMEECANADA... I think this will be cruise #4 together!)

But we are 50/50 going. Kids will miss a few days of school if we do go... so need to decide if we will pull them out.

If we do go. it'll be 2A/2C (DDs 15 & 12 at the time). We would do FEs.

This sailing must be popular as it costs a fair amount more than what we paid...

I will lurk for a while....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter