Magical serving team

ibmickey

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to let everyone know what wonderful servers we had on our last cruise on the Magic. Arnold was our Head Server,he visited our table every
nght to chat and see if there was anything he could do for us. He was also
able to get the recipe for the wonderful onion tart appetizer on the new Animator's Palate menu:woohoo:. Our serving team of GiGi and Eve were Fantastic:thumbsup2:thumbsup2. This was the second disney cruise for my mother and I but the first for my nieces so we were a little apprehensive since our first serving team was just ok. I was not disappointed. I can not sing their praises enough. When we told GiGi that on the second night of the cruise that we would be at Palo and the girls would go to the clubs she insisted that they come have dinner with her. She told my 9 year old that she could get her a ceasar salad every night if she wanted which is exactly what she did. During the course of our trip we found out that they were both planning on still being on the Magic during our next cruise. We discussed this with Arnold, who informed us that we could request a serving team and that they would receive that info on their computers and would do their best to see that that happens.:yay:. (Arnold if you see this tell GiGi and Eve that Michelle, Magie, Bethanie and Caitlin say Hi)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter