• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical secrets

If you ever eat at Tony's Town Square (Main Street), ask for Lady and Tramp's autographs. They'll get them for you! I'll bet you could just go in and ask at the front desk even if you're not eating there.

In Mickey's Philharmagic, at the end, Donald crashes through the back wall. Look for him in the ceiling in the gift shop afterwards!

In the Haunted Mansion stretching room, stay a few moments after the preshow while everyone else leaves to the boarding area. The gargoyles talk to each other!

After several WDW trips, I discovered "One Man's Dream" at DHS. What a cool exhibit - it's kind of a museum with all sorts of interesting things about Walt Disney.

There's even a film you can watch about Walt, but I didn't get a chance to watch it in February when I was there. I would have spent much more time looking around, but the friend that I was traveling with said "she didn't like museums" and dragged me away. Next trip, I'm definitely spending more time looking around, even if I have to ditch my friend!

If you ever eat at Tony's Town Square (Main Street), ask for Lady and Tramp's autographs. They'll get them for you! I'll bet you could just go in and ask at the front desk even if you're not eating there.

I didn't know that! Thanks for the tip. I love Lady and the Tramp and last time we were eating at Tony's my fiance and I asked the waitress to take our picture replicating the spaghetti scene from the movie. She was so nice and brought us some fresh pasta that didn't have sauce all over it. They must get asked that a lot. It turned out to be a really cute picture, especially because we were seated right in front of the window that has Lady and the Tramp's silhouette eating the spaghetti.

Not really a magical secret, but I'm sure they would do it for anyone that asked.

Mrs. Toaster said:
I'm not sure if this counts as a secret, but on hot days, we love to wander into the little musuem in China that houses the replica of the terra cotta soldiers. I have mentioned that place to many friends who had no idea it was even there!

I never knew that!!

Someone mentioned what appears to be a meditation room in the Morocco Pavilion in WS Actually it is a prayer room for Muslim guests Guests can even borrow a prayer rug for their devotionals

Tony's Restaurant that staff from the podium CM to all inside are the best We have taken with their help some terrific pictures in there Not quite a secret but many people don't notice Look in the cement outside Tony's to the left and then go " Awww ! " :love: when you see the Lady & Tramp reference

If you ever eat at Tony's Town Square (Main Street), ask for Lady and Tramp's autographs. They'll get them for you! I'll bet you could just go in and ask at the front desk even if you're not eating there. In Mickey's Philharmagic, at the end, Donald crashes through the back wall. Look for him in the ceiling in the gift shop afterwards! In the Haunted Mansion stretching room, stay a few moments after the preshow while everyone else leaves to the boarding area. The gargoyles talk to each other![/QUOTE

These Are great!!!! TY

In the Muppet Show attraction, there is a huge net in the pre show room. It is filled with large cubes of "jello". It is a tribute to Annette Funiciello, one of the original Mousketeers from the Mickey Mouse Club.

If you stand a ways back from Splash Mountain, over towards Liberty Square, the opening at the top of the mountain where the boats head down the flume makes a profile of Mickey's head.

In the Winnie the Pooh line , go into the tree thru the door and turn and look above the door. There is a small Nautilus Sub carved into the tree as tribute to 20,000 league under the sea. The tree once was placed where the old attraction was.

I was certain that the 20,000 leagues under the sea ride was across the road from the ride.

At DHS, near the lake, are a bunch of crates all stacked up, like they're about to be loaded on a ship. Check out how they're labeled - the "to" and "from".

My son loves the hedge maze in England at Epcot.

These are great ones that I haven't heard of yet! Thanks!

Do the phones in Tomorrowland still work or were those nixed with the Epcot ones? I haven't ever tried them but had heard/read about them.

Does anyone know if the umbrella in DHS is still working ? We tried that a couple years ago and it wasn't working that day. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter