Magical Oct 4, 2014 Southern Caribbean

Thanks Michelle ! We already have 9 people who want the Corsol tour in St. Lucia. I will find out how many people they can put in one van.

This tour sounds great! We would be interested unless it's already full. :goodvibes

Slow down y'all :scared1: I can't believe this thread is already hoppin when the cruise is so far away :lmao:
We have a cruise planned for Oct 2013 and I thought this thread would be kinda dead for awhile. We must be sailing with a group of fun people! :thumbsup2

Thanks to the person who set up the google webpage. :thumbsup2 Our family would love to participate in the FE. I haven't had the chance to read through our meet thread because our family is in the process of moving to another city, so I'm swamped. We close escrow on our home in March, so I'll only be able to check in occasionally until after we get settled. Look forward to meeting all of you and sailing with you! :yay:

Welcome aboard!

This tour sounds great! We would be interested unless it's already full. :goodvibes

Slow down y'all :scared1: I can't believe this thread is already hoppin when the cruise is so far away :lmao:
We have a cruise planned for Oct 2013 and I thought this thread would be kinda dead for awhile. We must be sailing with a group of fun people! :thumbsup2

I think we do have a fun bunch!!! Even though I still have Dec cruise before this, I am just as excited for this cruise. In fact all this excitement makes me look forward to meeting everyone! I think the more a thread chats even just about life makes the time go by better, maybe not faster:sad2: I am not gonna lie, as I look for a formal for Dec cruise, I am looking for this one:) I think I have my color scheme for Semi formal for this one. So that is a step closer!! hehe

Thanks to the person who set up the google webpage. :thumbsup2 Our family would love to participate in the FE. I haven't had the chance to read through our meet thread because our family is in the process of moving to another city, so I'm swamped. We close escrow on our home in March, so I'll only be able to check in occasionally until after we get settled. Look forward to meeting all of you and sailing with you! :yay:

Welcome Matia!!!!:goodvibes

Welcome aboard ! Good luck with the move. :goodvibes

We don't have anything planned this year so all of my energy is going into this cruise. :rotfl: I can put you down for tour. 1st van is filled. Is it for 2 adults ?

I think we do have a fun bunch!!! Even though I still have Dec cruise before this, I am just as excited for this cruise. In fact all this excitement makes me look forward to meeting everyone! I think the more a thread chats even just about life makes the time go by better, maybe not faster:sad2: I am not gonna lie, as I look for a formal for Dec cruise, I am looking for this one:) I think I have my color scheme for Semi formal for this one. So that is a step closer!! hehe

That's the way it was for me last year.:rotfl2: 2 cruises last year is probaly why I don't have anything else booked.

Sinderelly said:

We have a cruise for Jan 2014 and it has about half the posts of this one. I can't even get anyone to put me on the Facebook group. :(

We are excited too. Putting my deposit down on this, this evening. Yeah.. Finally pay day.. Anyways trying to catch up on thread. Looking for fish extender on eBay which I found one I like for $25.00 :) haven't looked at excursions yet though.. It's going to be a great group of people on here. Wonder if there is anyone on here from Colorado ;)? Have a great day everyone. We got snow last night too. Can't wait for warmer weather..sigh

Agree! We have PC in May, but planning for that one is all done - well, except a rental car in FL to get from Orlando to Ft Lauderdale -

We are excited too. Putting my deposit down on this, this evening. Yeah.. Finally pay day.. Anyways trying to catch up on thread. Looking for fish extender on eBay which I found one I like for $25.00 :) haven't looked at excursions yet though.. It's going to be a great group of people on here. Wonder if there is anyone on here from Colorado ;)? Have a great day everyone. We got snow last night too. Can't wait for warmer weather..sigh

Welcome Dawn!!!:wave2: I also have a DD 6. I am sure I will run into you alot at the kids club:)

Sorry to say we had a major financial setback & won't be able to go on this cruise after all. We wish everyone a great cruise

Ptwolfman said:
Sorry to say we had a major financial setback & won't be able to go on this cruise after all. We wish everyone a great cruise

So sad ....well we still have over a year and a half,maybe things will work out!! My prayers that you can work thru whatever it is!

Well, we might need to be off the list. I can't book ours yet cause I'm in the hospital. So please know we hope we can still go on the cruise. Not sure if we will get the same room or not. Sigh. I am frustrated.. Plus frustrated being in the hospital and they can't figure out what to do. I'm having nerve issues in my leg and they found a cyst in my ovaries and said the can't do much ugh..cross fingers we can still be on board with you all. Thank you.

Well, we might need to be off the list. I can't book ours yet cause I'm in the hospital. So please know we hope we can still go on the cruise. Not sure if we will get the same room or not. Sigh. I am frustrated.. Plus frustrated being in the hospital and they can't figure out what to do. I'm having nerve issues in my leg and they found a cyst in my ovaries and said the can't do much ugh..cross fingers we can still be on board with you all. Thank you.

Sending you pixiedust: that everything works out for you Dawn and you can still do this cruise.

Thinking of you and hope all works out for the best!!!:hug:

Hope you can book soon! Prayers and pixiedust for you to get well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter