Magical Oct 4, 2014 Southern Caribbean

Tripadvisor seems like a good source, too. Have you found any others?

Anni:)

First let me say its going to be hard to keep up on the Dis and fb. lol I have the dis app for the phone but I think its hard to navigate. I like using Iphone for fb. Hard going back and forth. :rotfl: I have just started and put my binder together with notes for each port. I like using tripadvisor and cruise critic. In Antigua there is runway beach that is beautiful and not crowded. Short taxi ride approx. 10.00 and they have sandhaven beach bar.

I can recommend a tour on St.Lucia. We were there a couple years ago. COSOL tours did a great job showing the culture and main attractions.

I like the Facebook idea. I'll see if I can figure out the best way to set it up. Much easier to hold a conversation.

Will check it out. Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

ForTheLoveOfDCL said:
I already have a facebook page group made!!!!! Go to webpage link in my siggie and there is a link on the webpage.

Can you give us the name of the FB group or drop the link in a reply. I can't access your sig. Thanks

Ptwolfman said:
Can you give us the name of the FB group or drop the link in a reply. I can't access your sig. Thanks

I can when I get home. Or look for sailing the southern with Mickey 10/04/14

Tripadvisor seems like a good source, too. Have you found any others?

Anni:)

Just found another one. cruisereviews. You can click on the section of ports and is loaded with information and pictures . :thumbsup2

First let me say its going to be hard to keep up on the Dis and fb. lol I have the dis app for the phone but I think its hard to navigate. I like using Iphone for fb. Hard going back and forth. :rotfl: I have just started and put my binder together with notes for each port. I like using tripadvisor and cruise critic. In Antigua there is runway beach that is beautiful and not crowded. Short taxi ride approx. 10.00 and they have sandhaven beach bar.

Just found another one. cruisereviews. You can click on the section of ports and is loaded with information and pictures . :thumbsup2

Thank you! This is great, Lisa :)

. . I know what you mean::yes::

-Anni:goodvibes

Yeah! we are booking the 25th and so very excited. haven't been on Disney Cruise since 2008. I am going with friends and My daughter and her Dad are going. I think it will be very interesting for sure but all good. Also, was looking for a facebook forum too, is there one? Thank you so much and can't wait to meet :) From Colorado

Who is joining us? :woohoo:

Can you please copy and paste what I wrote below in your first post, so people can sign up and maybe this will help so I don't have to keep pointing them in the right direction??? Thank you

Welcome--if you are on this Southern Cruise aboard the Disney Magic on October 4-11th, 2014...Then please go to our webpage (https://sites.google.com/site/southernwmickey10414/ ) and click on the Join us link to sign up for FE's and any other meets as well to be added to the roll call list. Here u can also find links to our FB page. U must sign up on the webpage to be added to the FB page!! Thank you in advance!!

I filled out the roll call form but I'm not showing up yet. Does it take time to update?

Ptwolfman said:
I filled out the roll call form but I'm not showing up yet. Does it take time to update?

I just haven't been home to update yet. Dang kids and their bible study. Lol. Couldn't ask for a better reason for them to be out late though

Can you please copy and paste what I wrote below in your first post, so people can sign up and maybe this will help so I don't have to keep pointing them in the right direction??? Thank you

Welcome--if you are on this Southern Cruise aboard the Disney Magic on October 4-11th, 2014...Then please go to our webpage (https://sites.google.com/site/southernwmickey10414/ ) and click on the Join us link to sign up for FE's and any other meets as well to be added to the roll call list. Here u can also find links to our FB page. U must sign up on the webpage to be added to the FB page!! Thank you in advance!!

Done. :surfweb:

I have also put the link to FB page in the first post. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter