• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

MAGICal New Years Eve Cruise 2015!

DisneyLove58

Mouseketeer
Hi All,:wave2:

We booked this cruise on the Magic and are so excited to be on a DCL to ring in the New Year!:thumbsup2 It will be DH, myself, DS, and DD. The kids don't know about this cruise, I'm thinking of having it be a xmas present for them and I will come up with some idea to surprise them on Dec 25th, 2015.;)

Can't wait to meet more cruisers and get to know everyone before we sail!

Victoria

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

DH & I will be joining this cruise with a B2B just before it, giving us a 7 night cruise!! We are excited to hopefully have 2 Castaway Cay visits, 2 fireworks nights, and 2 Palo complimentary dinners!

Welcome Carouselkr,

It's great to finally meet another member of this sailing!�� How exciting B2B for you and DH! We will just be on this sailing, cruising is DH, myself, DS, and DD. We will be still be silver during this sailing, but hoping to hit gold shortly there after.�� A bit if an addiction to DCL but I'm dealing with it.�� I can't wait for our NYE cruise!

We are on also and very excited for our first NYE just dh and myself :cool1:

Welcome Littlekid58,

So excited your joining us on this cruise! We were originally going to be just DH and I, but we have always been with the kids on NYE so I figured better keep it that way. Beside in a couple more years DS is not going to want to be hanging out with his parents. We have never done a NYE cruise and even though this one is short I hope it's just as good as the rest!

Yup.... Stuck here in Buffalo, NY with all the snow and decided we need to get to Castaway Cay. Staying on the sixth deck. When calling DCL, the representative said less than 60 rooms total were available on the ship. Very exciting. We have never been on the Magic before but we have sailed numerous times on the Dream and the Fantasy. We look forward to sailing with you all.

Fish extenders anyone???

:beach:

We already booked the 4 night right before this one, and today I decided to book this one and make it 7 nights on the Magic and our first back to back and first out of Miami.

We have been on the Magic 3 times, the most recent this past November and love the ship and crew.

Happy to have New Years on Castaway Cay - can't think of a better way to start off 2016. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Afternoon!
I was moaning to my hubby this morning about new year and how I'd like to go away next year. My thoughts were a quick trip to Scotland (we're from England), or maybe Disneyland Paris as that's not very far for us.

Anyway, he suggested a nice long flight over to Florida with a cruise thrown in. It's now turned into a B2B with the 27 Dec cruise too as it's a long way to come for just a 3 night cruise!

Our fantastic TA is pricing it all up now for us, so hopefully we'll be able to make it. We don't really do FE anymore, but we always bring lots of British chocolates and sweets for our fellow cruisers and for the crew.

The Magic is by far our favourite ship, we even got married onboard her this past September and I can't think of a better way to spend new year.

Hope to be back soon to confirm our spot! :wave2: With suggestions like this, he is definitely a keeper!

Hi wajones2,
How exciting a B2B. We are also doing a B2B but for the following cruise.

Hi bats,
Sounds like you are going to have some company on the B2B sailing:sail:pixiedust:. I agree, he's a keeper. :teeth:

amenemope2,
I'm interested!

Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day!!

Hello All! My hubby and I just booked this as part of a surprise Disney World/Cruise Christmas gift for our kids! I'm pretty excited! We are also booked for one of the February 20th Star Wars cruise, but this will be so much fun because it will be a surprise.

Last edited:
Hello, we are staying in Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. (they have free transportation to the dock)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter