Magical Mouse Double Stroller Swap.....CLOSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yay::yay::yay:Good Morning Swappers!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

We are all one day closer to our disney Vacay!

FYI: I think that before the stroller heads down. I am going to have the sunshade Embroidered!

mom2prettyprincess,
I got your pm and I still am not up to 10, though I should be soon.

About the stroller dates. For myself, I get in on the 30th of July and need it that day through Thursday morning, August 6th. Likely using it for Bfast with our 7 month old and then packing it up. We won't have a car seat so it will be her ride for her 1st week at Disney.

Hope this helps. So what will the name be that you print on your stoller???

I got a better deal with the 4 nights with 3 free. Priced it out for early August vs late sept and even without the dining added for late Sept the August trip was 500 cheaper, or less expensive. Not wanting to offend anyone with the term, but then again I think I am cheap. With three little ones and all.

This was the case because we are staying for the first and likely last time at a disney deluxe resort. It would have broke even with the moderate and been better for Sept with the value resorts.

With the 4/3 deal you get a 7 day park pass, but I have found that is way to much work for a vacation with kids. So I added the no expiration option and we're saving 4 of the days for another trip later sometime. Plus still have a water park option left on old passes which we will use for a day.

If you are paying all this money for a nice resort, we might as well enjoy it.
The next four months will draggggggggggggggg.

Just booked free dining...and did change ressie from CBR to ASMu Family suites...with 2 kids the room will be nice! And saved some $$$$$$ even better!:cool1:

:dance3:

I was just wondering, why isn't this thread under the stroller swap thread at the top of the budget forum? I would think more people would see it there. Like I said, I was just wondering.:scratchin

I have mine listed there -- but no "nibbles" -- ????

I'm already in one for Late July and early August for anyone going this time. I think there are still openings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter