Magical Moment?

Tinkerpooh

Earning My Ears
Not really sure if this would be a magical moment by true definition, we thought it was really cute. My dad and step mom live in CA. My sons, husband and I live in AR. We don't get to see each other very often (11 years ago to be exact). My boys and I were traveling with my Grandmother for Memorial Day and half way to CA so we decided to tack on a few days and meet them at Disneyland for a sort of family reunion. I make tshirts for our Disney trips, so this trip was no exception. We had Robinson Reunion and the Fab 5 Characters, very cute!! Everyone loved them. On the first full day of our trip we all wore the same design. While we were watching the Pixar Play Parade, one of the stilt-walking chefs from Rattouille (sp?), came up to us on the parade route and said "Hi, Robinson's!" He turned to the people just down from us and shouted, "Hey! I just met the Robinson's!" It never occured to me the Robinson's connection. Tshirts with them instead of the Fab 5 would have been great! It was really funny. The joke was on us though. After that we heard the same thing at least 8 times! It was kind of old after the 3rd or 4th time. We still just laughed it off. We were in Disneyland!!! What else could you do? Like I said, not sure if it is technically a "Magical Moment" but it was fun for us. :rotfl2:

Very cool Tinkerpooh!! That is most certainly a magical moment! I do believe anything unexpected that makes you smile is a magical moment!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter