MickeyMoose15

Happy Easter!!!
Check them out:

WDW_akinteract092501.jpg

WDW_epcotinteract092501.jpg

WDW_100interact092501.jpg

WDW_mkinteract092501.jpg

WDW_092501mgminteract.jpg

Have you already bought them? I thought they were supposed to come out on the first.

GOOFY11

Cool!! :D

Are these the ones that interact with the parades or something?

And the big question.....any word on price?

:D

I was informed that they will be about $15.00 dollars or (I hope I did this right) 10.2103 GBP. Mickey Moose-Those are great pics!

The pins are about between $15-17 dollars each and they do interact with attractions, parades, shows, and night time spectaculars. They even light up as you are leaving the park.

Wow Brad!! My simple little equation I do 20 times a day when I'm at WDW tells me that $15 is indeed £10. :D Very impressive....

If you want more information on them, go to this thread:

Interactive Pins!

Now I just have to decide which one I want......... :rolleyes:

Those are brilliant pics MickeyMoose, thanks for posting :)

My parents just bought 3 of the pins on saturday. They are $15.09 each. They bought theirs at the gift shop in AK, and a lot of the CM's didnt' even know what they were. They asked about them under the sorcerer's hat in MGM, and they said the 100 Years of Magic ones were sold out already. When you touch the pins they light up a little bit, but my mom said when you're on a ride or something that makes them react, they "go crazy.":) They're actually a lot bigger than in those pictures- probably like 3"x 3". They're kinda heavy too.

Well I thought everyone might like to know this stuff! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter