• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Magical Memories Happening Now *Bag Tags/Autograph Covers/Welcome Letters and More

Miss Bitting has not posted on this thread since 6/18. I believe she went on vacation and then may have taken a break. If you need your DISigns in the next few months I would post on one of the other DISigners threads or start a thread with your request in the title. If you are posting in a DISIgners' thread, please read the first post in their thread to see what items they do. For example, it wouldn't be helpful to post a request for a name fill on one of my threads as I don't do them. So check out the different DISigners till you find one you like and then ask them (following the directions they set out for you) for the DISign. For example, some people don't like quotes in their threads as it takes up too much band width. Others, like me, want a picture of what you are requesting. So each DISigner has their own little quirks. We are all glad to help out, but we do ask that you make your requests in a way that makes it easier for us to make your DISign. There is also a list of DISigners and what they do in the Meet The DISigners Sticky. Have fun, Penny:hippie:

Hi
Was wondering if you would be up to doing a Bambi stroller tag that said
Hucker's Deer Ride, if you would want to have Thumper in it as well that would be great!

Thank you

Hi
Was wondering if you would be up to doing a Bambi stroller tag that said
Hucker's Deer Ride, if you would want to have Thumper in it as well that would be great!

Thank you
Hi- did you see the post above your post? Thanks, Penny

i just read the post above.. im sorry...

Not a problem, I just didn't want you wasting your time waiting for a finished DISign. Feel free to post a request in a new post. I am sure youwill get someone to help you. Good luck and have fun on your trip. P:thumbsup2

I was wondering if you would make me a autograph cover. I would like to get the minnie mouse with the pink background, and if you would please put the name Madison on it for me. and if you could put the year on there for me 2013. Thank you so much for the pretty designs

Melanie,
I really liked what I saw in your photobook. I am brand new to DisBoards and DISign stuff, but it's such fun!

Would you be willing to try and personalize your Belle welcome letter for my daughters, Princess Camryn and Princess Rylee. Never having done this before, I am not sure whether to do one letter for both or two separate letters. What do you think? Camryn is 3 and Rylee is 1.

We leave on Nov. 1st. Is this enough time? You work is great and I look forward to hearing from you.

Grtteach

Please read Penny's at the top of the page and look elsewhere for DISigns for now.

It is critical that all DISers start doing some reading if they want request filled! Thanks

Could I please have a stroller sign that has Emily for the name and two welcome to disney world signs. One for Emily and one for Kennedy. I am not picky. I think all your designs are awesome. Emily is a huge fan of all the princesses. She is 3 and Kennedy is 8

Hi MBitting
Could i Please request a DIsneyland Autograph Book Cover for my 3 year old son's frist trip. COuld you also include his Name on the cover.
He loves Disney Cars :)
Thanks a lot

Hi there! I was wondering if you could design a letter to my boys (Austin and Aaron) from Mickey and Minne. (together with your parents we are excited to tell you about your surprise walt disney world vacation- we will be leaving in 15 days). They are getting surprised with a WDW trip and I have been searching high and low for a template to do myself. I have not figured anything out and my time is limited. If you could help me I would be forever grateful. I hope I am "threading" correctly and that you get this :) Happy Holidays and THANK YOU!

Hi there. I am looking for something to give my daughter on Christmas Day. Our Family is getting a cruise for Christmas. Yay... and I just stumbled on this site and realized what wonderful things you have here. If this is not possible, so close to Christmas, please let me know. I just didn't realize this was an option for the trip!

This is the what I was wanting. If I am missing anything please let me know.

I like the picture from this one: s1163.beta.photobucket.com/user/MLBitting/media/My%20Designs/repunzel-faith-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=68

This is the wording I would like:

Merry Christmas Gabriella!

Santa asked me to let you know that he has given you and your family a Vacation for Christmas!

I am so happy to have you and your family join me and the other princesses on the boat! So it's time to put on your best dress and come celebrate with us!

We can not wait to meet you on January 5th for you a magical stay on the Disney Fantasy! I hope all your dreams come true!

Hugs
Rapunzel

p.s. Santa gave you a few things to get you ready for the trip! Enjoy!

Thanks, I was able to do one myself that was cute, not as cute as yours, but cute. Thanks for the work you do. I really appreciate it. I know it was really short notice. Take care and have a good holiday season.

Hi Melanie,

Would you please create a Welcome Letter and a 5x7 Autograph Book cover for my daughter Alex ( short for Alexandra)? We are going to Disney World to celebrate her 10th Birthday. She likes Minney Mouse in Hot Pink, if you could put the castel in the background that would be great. I would appreciate anything that you may have time to come up with.

Susan

Hi Susan, I have not designed in several months. However I should have time to create something for you. Let me see what I can do and I'll get back to you. I took some time off because I'm having a baby in May and time has been a little tight for us. ;)
Hi Melanie,

Would you please create a Welcome Letter and a 5x7 Autograph Book cover for my daughter Alex ( short for Alexandra)? We are going to Disney World to celebrate her 10th Birthday. She likes Minney Mouse in Hot Pink, if you could put the castel in the background that would be great. I would appreciate anything that you may have time to come up with.

Susan

Awsome Job! Could you please do a welcome letter for my 2 boys?
Matthew -Agent P
Jacob- Jake (Jack and the neverland pirates)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter