• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Magical Memories Happening Now *Bag Tags/Autograph Covers/Welcome Letters and More

I just thought of something cool for anyone doing princess or pirate letters! Roll the letter up like a scroll and tie a string or ribbon around it or even slide a children's ring on it to keep it closed.

I just thought of something cool for anyone doing princess or pirate letters! Roll the letter up like a scroll and tie a string or ribbon around it or even slide a children's ring on it to keep it closed.

Very cute idea!!! I got your PM and will work on them tonight.

I will be working on designing tonight. Thanks for the request.

these are so adorable! Could you do a few for me? I'd like a Belle welcome letter to Layni, a Woddy & Buzz welcome letter to Kalob, and a Mickey Mouse stroller tag for the Greenhill Family. Thank you so much!!

Here are your designs, I hope you enjoy them.

belle-layni.jpg

toystory-kalob.jpg

mickey-greenhillfamily.jpg

:cool1: We are on our less then 24 hour count down till I'm headed to see one of the loves of my life. :donald: Watch out Daisy!!!

I'm sorry if you made a request and I did not get to it before leaving. I hope you'll be patient with me. I'll get back to designing as soon as I get home.

THANK YOU!!!! Magical Memories here we come!! :wizard: :banana: :cool1: :wizard:

Whenever you get back could you possibly make these letters for me

Bridget- Princess Jasmine or Eeyore
Gary- pluto
Ellen- WInnie the pooh
Buddy- Goofy
Patty- Donald Duck
Jimmy- Stich
Julie- Tinkerbell

Thanks so much

Hello, I would love one of your toy story welcome letters made out to Lucas!
Thanks so much

Hi,
Can I please make a request? I would like Mickey and Minnie welcome letter for my DS Brandon this will be his first visit and his 4th Birthday is on November 7th

Thanks in advance

I'm new here and not really sure how this works, but I would love a personalized welcome letter from Mickey & Minnie Mouse if possible. We are the Griswold Family, Bonnie, Tom, Andrew, Noah, Adam & Jenna. Thanks in advance!

I'm new here and not really sure how this works, but I would love a personalized welcome letter from Mickey & Minnie Mouse if possible. We are the Griswold Family, Bonnie, Tom, Andrew, Noah, Adam & Jenna. Thanks in advance!

For directions on how things work and how to complete the projects there is a sticky at the tip of this forum that explains all. :goodvibes Penny

Can you please do a Welcome Letter
Hunter - Jake and the Pirates
Gustave - Toy Story

A stroller tag
The Arndt Family - with Jake

Thank you so much!
Stacy

i was wondering if it was possible to do a fancy cinderella royal table invitation for Princess Kylie. The date is November 10,2012 at 5:30 pm.

I'm very new to the design threads. Could you design a sign for an ECV? They begin to all look alike when parked. Do we then print from the file you create? I am a big Mickey and Minnie fan and easily satisfied. Thanks .... Ruth

Great work! If you have time, would you please create a stroller in Princess Ariel for Jessa. Also a welcome letter from Ariel. We would like a Autograph book for Jessa in Group princess theme. I would need these for our 4 yr old Granddaughter's 1st trip in September.
Thanks so much! Hope you had a great trip!

Can someone help me with these invites, please?

I need:

Crystal Palace invite on 8/31/12 at 9:40am

1900 Park Fare for dinner on 8/31/12 at 8:20pm

Akershus Royal for Lunch on 9/1/12 at 1:40 pm with

Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner on 9/1/12 at 8:00 pm

Kellie is her name

Can you do a Rapunzel Welcome Aboard Letter for Princess Lily & A Minnie Welcome Aboard Letter for Zoey. We are Sailing the Disney Magic on September 29, 2012

Thank You

Hi
Would it be possible to have letters for Kian - Star Wars, and Ewan - Buzz and Woody? It is their first visit to WDW.
Many thanks
Mel

Hi there, this is my first time posting after months of reading the threads.

I'm wondering if you could please customize the Mickey Welcome letter that starts "Hello Carter" in your photobucket account for Mckenna and Blake?

Thanks so much in advance!

Love these!
Could you possible do 2 welcome letters for us?
One with Princess Aurora for my daughter, Grace. Another with a Cars theme (or Mickey Mouse) for my son, Dylan. We are going to Disney World.
Thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter