• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical Memories came through for us!

Strings

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>I'
We just returned from a 10 day trip to WDW. This was our first time using a TA, and decided to go with MM. Yes, I do know that DU sponsers these boards, but they were slow to respond to my emails.

Things went smoothly, except for our PSB breakfast. I showed up at 830 AM with my DD in costume, and they told me that my resie was for 830PM. No openings for the rest of our trip. There were hysterics from DD, and an angry mommy. I did call Lori and left a message. I'll be honest and say I was very frustrated and dissappointed, and not at my nicest. Lori was on vacation in WDW as well. When I got back to our room, there was a message. She had obtained an ADR for 2 days later and secured it with her visa, so I wouldn't get charged a deposit, if I couldn't make it. She also gave me the option of another date/time. They are also refunding me my lost deposit.

I was very impressed with the way they handled everything. Based on my experiences with WDW-DINE, it was probably WDW's mix-up, as Lori got every thing I wanted, when I wated, and juggled a large list of food allergies. I am also very type A, made many changes, and panicked frequently. She handled me well. They came through for me, and I would recommend them to anyone.

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. I'll try to answer them.
Beth

Glad to hear your trip went well!! We're also booked through MM for a 10 night trip to WL 11/30-12/10/06 and are soooo looking forward to it! :flower:

MM is great! Glad the rest of your trip went well, and that you still got to do PSB.

My sister booked our September trip with Magical Memories and they were super helpful. I recently booked my January trip with them and Dawn has been great. They seem super friendly and extremely helpful. I've already recommended them to one of my friends who wants to book a March trip to DW.

Glad everything worked out with your trip!!

That was really great of Lori! I am also booked with them for my upcoming trip. Glad you had a great time!

Glad to hear that things went so well. We have booked with them for the end of next August. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter