Magical Express

alprice

Earning My Ears
Just want to comment on our ME experience in May/June - IT WAS PERFECT!!! The best ever - We recieved our luggage in our rooms within the 4 hours as promise - it was all there - no problems - the best part was checking our luggage at OKW on the return home and I have to admit this made me a little nervous - but it all ended up in Dayton when we landed. This is a wonderful service and I cant wait to use it again in October!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Did you take the shuttle from the airport to WDW? I'm wondering how long it actually takes. We've always driven before, and this trip is just me and my 2 younger children. I signed us up for the free shuttle service. Our plane lands around 3pm. What time do you think we'll make it to our resort? The CM told me I should be at our resort by 4pm, and I seriously doubt we'd be there that quickly. I was thinking more like 5pm.

Mary

alicenwonder99 said:
Did you take the shuttle from the airport to WDW? I'm wondering how long it actually takes. We've always driven before, and this trip is just me and my 2 younger children. I signed us up for the free shuttle service. Our plane lands around 3pm. What time do you think we'll make it to our resort? The CM told me I should be at our resort by 4pm, and I seriously doubt we'd be there that quickly. I was thinking more like 5pm.

Mary

On May 8, it took 53 minutes from the time I got into the Disney's Magical Express line until I was dropped off at Caribbean Beach Resort. My flight landed at around 9:15 a.m. on Mother's Day, a pretty busy day and time.

By the way, I'm not trying to be snotty or condescending, but in the future on this board it will be helpful to call it Disney's Magical Express or DME or ME rather than as a shuttle or free shuttle, which could be confused with other things. :teacher:

-- Eric :earsboy:

CleveRocks said:
On May 8, it took 53 minutes from the time I got into the Disney's Magical Express line until I was dropped off at Caribbean Beach Resort. My flight landed at around 9:15 a.m. on Mother's Day, a pretty busy day and time.

By the way, I'm not trying to be snotty or condescending, but in the future on this board it will be helpful to call it Disney's Magical Express or DME or ME rather than as a shuttle or free shuttle, which could be confused with other things. :teacher:

-- Eric :earsboy:

OK, Eric. I'll try to remember "DME"...lol.

Thanks for the info on how quickly you got to your resort. :)

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter