• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical Express

blakrose9999

Mouseketeer
I know if you arrive after 10pm that you need to collect your own luggage before boarding magical express. My question is if our flight arrives at 9:50pm would we need to get our own bags before boarding the magical express. Or can we just board the magical express and have them delivered. I understand that our luggage most likely will not arrive til 1-2am which I am fine with

Since it is before 10 p.m., they should pull your bags. But if your flight is delayed, they won't be pulled.

I personally would just take them myself.

Last edited:
That close to 10 PM I would forgo the yellow tags and collect the luggage myself.

The baggage handlers shift ends at 10 so if there is even the slightest delay you'll be arriving after they leave. Your luggage will be sent to the carousel and if you're not there to pick them up, they'll go round and round until someone collects them and puts them in the unclaimed luggage office until the next morning when the DME baggage handlers are back at work.

If you land, ontime, at 9:50, you won't get to the gate until closer to 10....I'm not 100% sure there will be DME luggage people there at that time. I'll bet that they rush out very close to 10! I would leave the tags off and just get the bags myself. If you tag them, and they don't get grabbed for delivery that night, they will spend the night at MCO and be delivered to your resort the next morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter