Magical Express

TheGreatGafsby

Mouseketeer
Is there any way to verify what time Magical Express have stored for our our trip? We are only using them when we return, but I don't see anywhere online you can verify what times they have scheduled for you.

If someone changed their flights, how would they notify DME?

You need to call customer service. Or just ask the Concierge staff to look it up when you get there. But the time should be noted on the ME package you received. You can always change the time by calling or having someone at the resort help

Is there any way to verify what time Magical Express have stored for our our trip? We are only using them when we return, but I don't see anywhere online you can verify what times they have scheduled for you.

If someone changed their flights, how would they notify DME?

To my knowledge, there is no way to see your time. Assume 3 hours prior to your flight time as that is the general rule. They will slip a note under your door 1-2 days prior to departure with the actual pick up time.

If you have changed your flight info, you will need to call DME and notify them of the change.

Thanks - I didn't receive a package which prompted the question (am a bit worried they don't have the info, even though I can see on MDE, that airport transportation is with DME... too many similar acronyms, heh). Other parties travelling with us did receive a package, though we are only using it for one-way transportation (return).

Thanks again -for taking the time - I will give them a call.

..and a word to the wise...don't be late showing up for your pickup time if you intend on checking your bags at the resort.

We sat there and watched a very unhappy family of 4 arrive 5 minutes late for their scheduled bag drop off time and were refused by the bag checkin people on our recent trip to the GF. This meant they would have to check in their bags at the airport rather than the resort.

Remember that the checkin people at the resorts actually work for the airlines and not WDW and they have strict rules on baggage check in times...they will not check in a bag that is presented to them late...even 5 minutes.

Call DME directly: (866) 599-0951

They can look up your reservation to verify that you have one with them and that the flight information is correct. If for some reason they dont have your flight information you can update it directly with them.

If you're only using them for the return leg of your trip, you'll get an envelope on your door the day before you check out which will include the time you will be picked up (generally 3 hours before your flight time). They may also include your voucher at that time, so they may not send you anything in advance.

How early does magical express begin pick ups from the resorts to bring you to the airport. I have an 8 am flight out on a Tuesday will they run early enough for me, or should I make alternate plans?

How early does magical express begin pick ups from the resorts to bring you to the airport. I have an 8 am flight out on a Tuesday will they run early enough for me, or should I make alternate plans?

Magical Express runs 24 x 7. If your flight is at 8am your ME pick up time will be around 5am.

Our flight in June was at 8am and our ME time was 3 hours before. It was kinda sad leaving WDW that early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter