Magical Express

bancytu

Earning My Ears
I have my trip all booked through a DVC point renter. My reservation for The Villas at Wilderness Lodge and dining reservation all show up online. I emailed the booking company my flight info and they said they set us up the ME for us. It is not showing up online. Can I call ME dire toy and set up my pick up and drop off since I have my reservation number or do I have to email the rental company? Thanks for your help. We can't wait until our December trip!!

I have my trip all booked through a DVC point renter. My reservation for The Villas at Wilderness Lodge and dining reservation all show up online. I emailed the booking company my flight info and they said they set us up the ME for us. It is not showing up online. Can I call ME dire toy and set up my pick up and drop off since I have my reservation number or do I have to email the rental company? Thanks for your help. We can't wait until our December trip!!

When you are staying on rented points the DVC member from whom you are renting must call DVC Member Services to make DME reservations for you. Not sure who the "booking company" is or if they are supposed to be doing that on behalf of the owner. You can't book DME yourself in this situation, unfortunately.

Thanks for the quickly. I didn't want to say who I booked through because they have been highly recommended on the boards. This is our 1st trip so I just want to make sure I'm doing things right. . I just wasn't sure if it would show up on my online reservation or not.

I'll shoot them another email to double check.
Thanks!

I am renting points for our upcoming trip in November through an owner. I gave her our flight info and she has assured me we're booked on ME. However, when I check online, ME doesn't show, just our resort reservation. I did read on the boards a while ago, that ME won't show up online when renting points.

I am at BWV currently, staying on rented points.

Your ME reservation won't show up online. Mine never did either, but my ME info arrived in the mail about 4 weeks before our reservation.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter