Magical Express

Dziactor

Mouseketeer
Our family just decided to buy into DVC due to the current incentives. I know our guide is out until Tuesday andI have searched the DVA messages boards on this, but havent been able to find anything; with DVC will the Magical Express take you from the airport to the resort like the regular stay's? We probably wont rent a car most of the time so, I was just curious. Thanks!

cb80020f2d9141cbc6efda4c59ea57e8.gif

Yes, you can use ME as long as you are going to any WDW resort! :thumbsup2

with DVC will the Magical Express take you from the airport to the resort like the regular stay's?

DVC gets all onsite benefits, including ME, EMH, having purchases at the parks delivered to your resort, putting your tickets on your hotel key and stuff like that.

you can also add the dining plan (never for "free", though) without having to buy a ticket or package, as long as you add the dining plan several days prior to arrival.

Our family just decided to buy into DVC due to the current incentives. I know our guide is out until Tuesday andI have searched the DVA messages boards on this, but havent been able to find anything; with DVC will the Magical Express take you from the airport to the resort like the regular stay's? We probably wont rent a car most of the time so, I was just curious. Thanks!

Congrats! Yes, you do get to use ME with your DVC. You can arrange it through Member Services when you make reservations or if you don't have the flight info yet, just call back and update the ressie info. You will also have access to the members only website where you will also be able make your ME arrangements online. Once you have access to the website you'll also be able to view all of the other perks and discounts that come with DVC membership. They do vary and nothing is guaranteed to be around forever, but they are nice to have. Welcome Home. :)

Yes, I just made arrangements to be picked up at the airport--first part of our DVC stay, then we go on a cruise, then made reservation to go back to airport from second shorter DVC stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter