Magical Express?

yes it is. You must go through member services. Or I believe you can do it online as well.

yes it is. You must go through member services. Or I believe you can do it online as well.

Yes, you can do it on line. I did mine that way. But I would suggest not to. I am at SSR now. It was a week out and I did not hear or get any thing. I called member services. They looked and did not find my name. She came back and said that even if you do it on line because it is DVC you still need to call member services. I did not have a problem at the airport but I did not get any of the luggage tages either.
;)

I'm with you tink6137130, I'm sitting around waiting on my own little ROFR at BWV. However, I do know from my own many, many questions that Magical Express is available to DVC members. Good luck with you ROFR!

Yes, you can do it on line. I did mine that way. But I would suggest not to. I am at SSR now. It was a week out and I did not hear or get any thing. I called member services. They looked and did not find my name. She came back and said that even if you do it on line because it is DVC you still need to call member services. I did not have a problem at the airport but I did not get any of the luggage tages either.
;)
That's interesting. I've done it online and have not called MS about it. Had no problems. Got tags and everything else I needed in the snail mail a few weeks before departure.

If you do it online and don't get a confirming email, then I'd definitely call MS, though. I did get a confirming email with all the details.

And another thing about Magical Express that I didn't know until my last trip: even if you rent your own car and don't use the buses, you can still do the airport check-in and check your luggage at your resort. This was a great timesaver and hassle-saver!

That's interesting. I've done it online and have not called MS about it. Had no problems. Got tags and everything else I needed in the snail mail a few weeks before departure.

If you do it online and don't get a confirming email, then I'd definitely call MS, though. I did get a confirming email with all the details.

I did it 6 weeks early and never received a thing. Next time I am not going to take a chance I am going to call and make sure. Maybe it was a fluke dont know.

i have a question for you all, we are going to the world from the 1st to the 16th of july and we are driving in from Canada my wifes girlfriend is going to fly in from California and stay with us for 5 nights so my question is can we still get her to our resort with Magical Express even though we are driving in ???

Thanks all

I made our reservations at SSR from 12/6 to 12/14. Today I booked our flights and decided that instead of flying in on 12/6, we're flying in on 12/5. I am also going to book a night at POP. Does anyone know if you can make arrangments for ME to drop you off at one resort at arrival and pick you up at another for departure?

I made our reservations at SSR from 12/6 to 12/14. Today I booked our flights and decided that instead of flying in on 12/6, we're flying in on 12/5. I am also going to book a night at POP. Does anyone know if you can make arrangments for ME to drop you off at one resort at arrival and pick you up at another for departure?

Not a problem. If you ask the bell hops they will also transfer your luggage from one resort to the other so you don't have to haul it.

I doubt I'd use Magical Express again since from now on I'll be renting a car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter