Magical Express ?

Goofy41

Goofy-Dad
I know this question must be here somewher, but this is the 1st time I went into this topic. We arrive on Aug. 25th. When using the ME option, does it start at a certian resort or are there seperate busses per resort. Please help.

there can be anywhere between 1-5 stops, usually 2 or 3. all depends on who's arriving and going to where.

When you arrive at MCO, you will head to the DME checkin desk. After you have checked in with them, you will be directed to the bus line area. There, you will be directed to a particular bus line. There will be several resorts included in each line...for instance, if you were staying in BW, you may find yourself in a line for YC/BC, BW and CBR. Or if you were to stay in AKL, you might find AKL, POP, and CSR in that line.
There are usually three resorts per bus, but on occasion you may find a bus with 4 stops, but that hasn't happened to me yet. Each stop only takes about 3 mins so it's not a big deal. For instance....I've taken DME to POP three times now. The first time, POP was the first stop, the second time it was the first stop, but the last time, it was third, after AKL and CSR.
I have found that most of my 4-5 trips with DME have taken less than 70 mins from deplaning to resort checkin. The time I was the third stop it took closer to 90 mins.

I would suggest booking ME when you make all your other reservations. I booked 2 rooms thru DVC for my friends and me. We were arriving on three different days. My one friend's husband decided to try booking ME the day before I left. He called me about 5:00 p.m. on a Friday and said he was having trouble booking ME. I told him there wasn't alot I could do until Monday when customer services was open again. Needless to say, it was a royal pain to try to get them a ME reservation within the week of arrival. I don't know why, but Disney had all our reservations under one name and it wasn't mine. I am the DVC owner and I had made the reservations. My name didn't appear anywhere. Finally determined that all the reservations were under my friend John's name. When Barb finally got to MCO they had no record of a reservation on ME for her. This was after I had gotten the run around-told by member services to go to the resort lobby, told by concierge to call member services, etc. etc. I thought I had finally taken care of the problem. No such luck. Barb finally figured it out. They had her reservation under John's name. I just find it hard to believe that is the way that Disney handles a reservation. I don't know if it is only on DVC ressies or all of them. If you had no idea under whose name a reservation was made, you would never be able to contact someone in an emergency situation. It still amazes me. Barb was finally able to get on ME and said it was quick and painless once she was aboard. I wonder if it all would have been much smoother had I booked the ME at the same time as booking our rooms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter