Magical Express with two arrival dates & one room?

Guapotimmy

I won a Podcast Cruise on February 3rd, 2010!
Is it possible for my wife and I to fly in on two separate dates and both use Magical Express using one hotel reservation? It'll be a room only reservation pre-cruise

Slightly different scenario, but our TA setup DME arriving on two differnt flights and with One person leaving a few days before the rest of us. I don't think it should be an issue

I just had to arrange this for our family; husband arrives two days into our trip. I had to call disney to get him set up, since it only allowed me to enter one arrival online (that I could find).

We never had an issue...never even listed dh's later arrival. He just walked up, scanned his info, and onto the bus. Only his early departure had to be noted...even that wasn't an issue.

Yep. The way it was explained to me is that all registered guests are entitled to one trip from the airport and one trip to the airport on DME. How and when each guest uses those entitlements are entirely up to you!

Does anyone know if it is possible to use DME coming from a cruise shuttle. We are taking a pre-disney 3 day cruise with shuttle coach taking us back to MCO. We then need to be able to get to where the Disney shuttles depart. Thankk-you

My DSiL traveled with me but was on my other DSiLs reservation. The CM at ME tried to not allow her saying it wasn't permitted but we spoke to DME call center prior. She was not the happiest CM so I needed to stand our ground on this one. I always try to be positive first, but when you have to be firm be ready!

Does anyone know if it is possible to use DME coming from a cruise shuttle. We are taking a pre-disney 3 day cruise with shuttle coach taking us back to MCO. We then need to be able to get to where the Disney shuttles depart. Thankk-you

Why are you taking the bus back to the airport from the port if you're staying at a WDW resort? You can just take the bus from the port to the appropriate resort - the cost is the same.

Yes! The easiest thing to do is to CALL DME to set it up. I have done this before.
It's easy to do online, too. They've accounted for passengers arriving on different flights at different times. We frequently have people arriving and leaving on different days and it is not a problem.

Won't be an issue. You don't have to give flight info when booking DME. You can, if you want, find a flight that is arriving around the same time you plan to, and give them that info. Some people seem to be more comfortable if they have some kind of flight info listed..but you don't have to.

Not sure where you'll be dropped off at MCO, but DME is located on Side B, level 1. Very easy to find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter