Magical Express Tags

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
Our trip in a month away and I swear from previous trips we'd already received our Magical Express luggage tags by this point (maybe I am just imagining this :rolleyes:). Can anyone tell me when they usually arrive? :thanks:

You should have them by now. Many are getting them 6-8 weeks prior to travel!!! I would call DME and make sure they have you in their system, and ask to have the tags sent out again.

Our trip is also next month (we arrive Aug 22nd) and we don't have ours yet either. I thought they sent them earlier as well.

We fly out on Aug 7, and our travel agent said she should have our travel documents and luggage tags soon, and she will send them to us. We got our bands on Monday.

I had mine 7 days after filling out flight info - that was about 30 days before. Only got 1 per person so called and asked for more. Got those exactly 7 days later.

We are 22 days out and don't have our tags yet. Magic bands were "shipped" last Friday but they haven't arrived yet.

That does seem odd. I just called in my flight info for DME on 7/5 and we got our yellow tags yesterday. Maybe you need to call and verify that they are being sent?

We also arrive in a month and just received ours today.. When I added ME they told me on average the tags arrive 27 days before your trip.

Just returned from a BCV stay. We got our ME tags exactly 2 weeks before our flight.

Our bands come separate from the luggage tags. I would call and make sure they are on the way. It is just too convenient to have them deal with my steamer trunk:flower:

We arrive 8/15 and we got our DME tags today. I don't think my TA signed me up for DME until we paid our final balance - right around 45 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter