magical express question

mickey12810

Mouseketeer
this may have been asked before but I am too lazy to look through all the treads (sorry) but can you take Magical Express back to the airport if you don't have a flight booked and just want to rent a car out of the airport because it is cheaper than at the Dolphin...any info is so greatly appreciated

Yes. The ride just needs to be within your resort reservation dates, up to and including the day you check out.

on a trip during which I spent time with Our Esteemed Moderator, I took Magical Express to SSR on a Wednesday, and back to the airport to pick up the rental on Thursday. A CM reminded me i could rent a car at WDW, but I (of course ;)) knew - and the airport rental was 1/3 the price onsite.

Yes. The ride just needs to be within your resort reservation dates, up to and including the day you check out.

on a trip during which I spent time with Our Esteemed Moderator, I took Magical Express to SSR on a Wednesday, and back to the airport to pick up the rental on Thursday. A CM reminded me i could rent a car at WDW, but I (of course ;)) knew - and the airport rental was 1/3 the price onsite.
Esteemed??? Whoa.

this may have been asked before but I am too lazy to look through all the treads (sorry) but can you take Magical Express back to the airport if you don't have a flight booked and just want to rent a car out of the airport because it is cheaper than at the Dolphin...any info is so greatly appreciated
Yes you can. Did you check the prices at Car Care Center over by Magic Kingdom???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter