Magical Express Question

disneyjr77

DIS Veteran
Does it show up in My Disney Experience? I added it to my friend's reservation, but don't see it when I log in as her.

Also, does anyone have tips for using it? They're going to pick up their luggage themselves and only use MDE to get to the resort.

I've booked DME many times and it has yet to show on MDE. As far as tips for using it, not really. Not tagging the bags and having DME move them is one of the best parts of using DME, at least for many of us. We always pack a carryon bag with anything we might need for the first day of our stay, just in case a bag gets misdirected...by the airline, seldom by DME. After picking up their bags, they can just head down to level 1. If they land on Side A of MCO, they'll need to go down to baggage claim, level 2 on Side A, after taking the tram from the gate to the main terminal.You land and arrive from the tram on level 3. After getting the bags, they would then have to go back up to level 3, Side A and cross over to Side B of the terminal (easy to do) and then down to level 1 on Side B to get DME. If they land on Side B, no issue...arrive on level 3, go down to level 2 to get the bags, then down to level 1 and to DME.

If they take their luggage to the Magical Express bus it is customary to tip the driver for handling the bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter