Magical Express question....

MUNUMom

Mouseketeer
We may be taking a late afternoon flight for our August trip. Since we are arriving late, I was thinking of staying at the Hyatt in the airport. If we do that, can we arrange to take Magical Express the following morning? TIA

No problem. Instead of giving them your arrival flight, give them a flight number that arrives around the time you plan on leaving the Hyatt. (Someone once posted the Hyatt will even transfer luggage to the ME area.)

I am renting a car for visiting family for a few days before going to WDW. They told me it was no problem to get the ME after returning the car at the airport. I will just have to bring my own luggage to the ME area.

Since we are discussing Magical Express quirks and accommodations:

We are doing two days in Disney before spending the rest of the week at the beach. We are flying into Orlando on a Friday, then renting a car Sunday for the rest of the week. Wanted to save money and got a good deal on a rental car at the airport, but didn't want to pay for an extra 2.5 days for the rental (especially with free transportation on site at Disney)...

Asked Magical Express if they could take us to the airport that Sunday even though we were not flying out so we could pick up our car... they said they would.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter