Magical Express Question

bbluvsdis

luv all things Disney!!
We have a 6 night stay booked at BCV and I got our flight scheduled today. It was a better deal if we fly in the day before our reservation starts so I booked a suite at the All Star Music resort. My question is can we have our checked luggage taken on to BCV and just take in our carry on luggage for the one night at ASM? I wasn't sure if they would do this or not. Our flight arrives at 7:30 in the evening.:confused3

I dont know what would happen if your bags showed up at BCV the night before your stay. They would look and see that you did have a reservation and probably also see that you had a night booked at all stars.. I would think there wouldnt be any issues, they would just deliver it the next day when you actually checked into your room. You'll have to make sure you have DME booked for the trip to all stars though, or you wont be able to go as your DME transportation would only be to BC and only starting on the day of your arrival.

Curious to see what the guru's come up with. This may get moved to the transportation board also...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter