Magical Express question

MissMickee

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my tro
I called Disney as soon as we got our flight information and gave them the flight numbers. They said luggage tags were on their way.

They arrived yesterday (4 of them) along with the little DME booklet. Inside were my transporation vouchers.

Here's my question...

The pages that detail our flight information say "No Flight Information Provided". Should I call Disney to verify that they DO have it? That's kind of weird isn't it?

I ended up getting two booklets. The first one listed my incoming flight info and tags for that flight. It showed no flight information for departure. Then I got a book that listed the departing flights and tags. Seemed like a waste of paper to send separate books.

Especially since you shouldn't GET any departure tags!!!! If you put yellow tags on your luggage before you leave Walt Disney World, there's a chance your luggage won't ever leave.

I called Disney as soon as we got our flight information and gave them the flight numbers. They said luggage tags were on their way.

They arrived yesterday (4 of them) along with the little DME booklet. Inside were my transporation vouchers.

Here's my question...

The pages that detail our flight information say "No Flight Information Provided". Should I call Disney to verify that they DO have it? That's kind of weird isn't it?

Ours arrived with the same "no information" listed on the flight information page. I called to make sure they had the information (they did). I would call to make sure....in my book, better to be safe than sorrry.

Here's my question...

You describe a VERY common situation, and you really don't need to do anything. But if you feel you want to, call DME directly (866-599-0951) and ask about the situation. The fact that you have DME reservations is really all that matters.

Now, FOR CHEESEHEAD7 ...

I'll bet you a 6-pack of Mickey bars that you are doing a split-stay, staying at 2 different resorts during your vacation. When you do this, there are 2 different reservation numbers, and a DME packet is generated for each reservation number. ONLY the packet with your first resort will be needed. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE ... you don't need that second packet, the one with your departure info. There is no such thing as DME luggage tags for departure. I realize it's weird that they sent them to you and that some guy in New Jersey is telling you you don't need them, but that's the way it is.;)

I do have 2 reservations for the same resort due to AP discounts. So do we split the mickey bars? :) Good to know that I don't need the second packet. How silly to even send it out.

If there weren't enough luggage tags in the first book for everyone you could use the second book, but be sure to bring the second book itself also so they can scan it and account for all the luggage.

In all cases, strike out incorrect or outdated words and write in correct or changed words but do not mark through or over the bar code.

Having your flight number on file is important only if you might arrive after 10 PM. Otherwise flight information is for bus scheduling and passenger counts and planning and statistics only.

Disney hints: http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter