Magical Express/Person not on reservation

mgriff75

Earning My Ears
I have a strange deal. We have a trip planned in June with multiple rooms with different people coming and going at different times. We will never be over capacity, but how do you handle magical express in this situation. For example my mother is going to come down once my brother in law goes home. The brother in law will be on the room until he leaves, but there wouldn't be an open spot to put my mother on the reservation.

Another issue: One of our rooms will be an II exchange. But the people in that room won't be arriving on the first night of the reservation. Its a friday checkin but they won't arrive until Sunday. Is that a problem? Another possibility is for me to use it from Friday - Saturday and then turn it over to them come Sunday, but will disney tranport two complete families into for one reservation. We won't put more then four in a room, but its a strange situation.

Thanks,
Matthew

I suggest that you call MS and discuss this with them. If they seem to have trouble with the answer, ask for a Team Line Advisor.

I would hate to give you incorrect info and have it upset your plans.

You may have a problem. DVC won't allow you to book more people than able into the room. And if they aren't book into the room, they can't use ME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter