Magical Express not showing is reservations

Lorie413

Earning My Ears
I booked my package online about 3 weeks ago and was never asked for my flight information. I've looked under "My Reservations" in "My Disney Experience" and there is no place to add it. We leave on January 30...is it just too soon? Is this something to be added later? I was pretty sure I added this early on past trips. Thanks!!

I'm wondering the same thing, so hopefully this will bump the thread up and get a response...

We exchanged into BoardWalk Villas for a January 2014 trip, I've had a My Disney Experience account set up for a few months, and I called DVC member services about a month ago to confirm our room and got the confirmation number for that linked up with the MDE account with no problem. We just bought airfare about two weeks ago and I haven't gotten around to calling DVC back to add the Magical Express reservation and buy park tickets. Yesterday I was reading up on MagicBands on these boards and saw the link in a couple threads for doing the ME reservation online , so I decided to give it a try. I filled everything out and it appeared to go through okay, then I got an email "confirmation" but it didn't have a confirmation or reservation number and it does not appear anywhere on my MDE account.

I also found this on the Disney website:

"If you did not select Disney's Magical Express transportation and include your flight information when you made your reservation, all you need to do is add Disney’s Magical Express to your reservation on the My Reservatons page in My Disney Experience. Look for the “Airport Transportation” label under your reservation and select the “Add Flight Information for Disney’s Magical Express Transportation” link."

BUT, the only things visible on the My Reservations page is our room reservation and our ADRs. So, no Airport Transportation or other option to add either flight info or ME reservations (not that I have a confirmation number for ME anyway). Is this not appearing for me just because we exchanged into DVC? Or is the Airport Transportation category missing for others? As long as we actually have a valid ME reservation I suppose it isn't the end of the world if it never appears on MDE, but it is nice having everything organized in one place.

I'm guessing I probably just need to call DVC to see if the ME reservation went through and see if it will even show up on MDE anyway, but I thought I'd check here first. You all have been a great source of info for our trip, so thank you! This is my and my husband's first trip to Disney as a couple and I haven't been back since the 25th anniversary celebration in 1997, so I can't wait for January!

You will need to call ME to add your flight information. With the new website, the option is not available. I think it is one of those things they will eventually add . . . :rolleyes:

Call Magical Express directly. Magical Express hot line number: toll free 866-599-0951

Thanks for help! I checked and that is the same website I found on another thread for ME, and I completed it last Thursday the 12th. This afternoon I got an actual confirmation email (not just the summary of what I submitted right after I submitted it) that contained all the info about the luggage tags, what to do at the airport, etc. So I guess as long as we get the packet in the mail, we should be good to go.

Thanks for help! I checked and that is the same website I found on another thread for ME, and I completed it last Thursday the 12th. This afternoon I got an actual confirmation email (not just the summary of what I submitted right after I submitted it) that contained all the info about the luggage tags, what to do at the airport, etc. So I guess as long as we get the packet in the mail, we should be good to go.

I just tried the link as well. I might end up calling in a few days anyway to see if everything is set up right. I have a split stay and only put in the first hotel confirmation number. I am not sure if that will cause an error since my flight technically leaves 8 days after I check out of that one lol.

Also the confirmation only lists the arrival flight :confused3

If you have a split stay you must make two entries. One for your arrival under the first reservation number, and one for the departure under the second reservation number.

If you have a split stay you must make two entries. One for your arrival under the first reservation number, and one for the departure under the second reservation number.

That makes sense and it did cross my mind. I think I will call to finish it up and make sure I do everything correctly!

For what it's worth, I just received the luggage tags and booklet with the vouchers and information in today's mail. I think that made it less than a week between when I filed out the online ME form and when I got the confirmation email, and then about a week from getting the confirmation email until the packet with the luggage tags arrived. So, it looks like the online ME registration form does work.

I will add that the registration website had some loading problems and I did get an error message a couple of times, so it took a few tries to get the page loaded and the form filled out. I've had that problem occasionally with other pages on the Disney website too, so if it doesn't load for you on the first try, I would give it another go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter