• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical express & magic bands

Josh'sDad1974

Mouseketeer
There is 6 of us heading to Disney in June. 3 are driving & 3 are flying. The reservation holders are driving. I just saw that magic bands serve as your ticket on the magical express. I thought all you needed was the booklet that was sent with magical express info. I was planning to send all magic bands with the reservation holder who will get there first to activate the magic bands during check in for room key, charging, etc. when we were there in November the person at the front desk took each magic band and put it under the reader. She said she had to sync it with the door to our room. Can I still send all magic bands with the reservation holder or do I need to have our bands for the bus ride?

Yup, all you need is the booklet.

They only send bands to guests living in the USA, so not everyone even has the option of using them at the airport.

when we were there in November the person at the front desk took each magic band and put it under the reader. She said she had to sync it with the door to our room.

This is not necessary. We went over Christmas and I was the only one that ever stepped into the resort lobby and I only had my MagicBand. The others came directly to the room a few hours later and had no issues using their MagicBands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter