Magical Express-different departures

jamackin

Jamackin
My husband needs to leave Disney the day before the rest of us....and we're all in the same room. Will they let him use Magical Express to get back to the airport the day before our "check-out" day? Then, the rest of us use it on our check-out day?

Thanks!

My husband needs to leave Disney the day before the rest of us....and we're all in the same room. Will they let him use Magical Express to get back to the airport the day before our "check-out" day? Then, the rest of us use it on our check-out day?

Thanks!
No problem whatsoever. Just make sure you make the reservations that way.

Each individual on the reservation is entitled to a ride to the resort on or after check-in day, and a ride back to the airport on or before check-out day.

Just confirm that DME has the correct flight info for everyone. I recently took a girls trip with a college friend, and she left a day earlier than me. I confirmed our flight departure info at the DME welcome desk on our day of arrival. She rec'd a letter from DME the day before her departure noting her pick-up time and then I rec'd a letter the day before my departure. If you don't receive a letter for your husband the day before his departure, call the DME number and inquire about his pick-up time. Just FYI, my friend and I also arrived on separate airlines from different airports. Everything with DME went very smoothly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter