Magical Express and carry ons

Andreas Mom

Mouseketeer
I am trying to save money from checking luggage on our flight. We will have four bags, my plan is to check the two larger ones and carry one the two that would be carry on size. So I know I will not see my checked bags again until we get to our room so my question is.....when we get onto the bus and I turn over the carry ons, will those also get delivered to our room or do I need to grab them after we get off the bus before we head to check in? I have enough yellow tags for all our bags and I had planned on checking everything but I just can't seem to justify $100 to check the carry one sized bags. Thanks!

You will grab them when you get off the bus.
Ok! Thanks, thats what I was thinking but didn't want to assume and walk off without my bags. I had really been hoping to just have our backpacks in the airport but I could use that $100 on souvenirs ;)

We arrived late almost midnight and we grabbed our checked luggage at the airport too, put everything on the bus and got it when we got off. we didn't want to have to wait 3-5 hours to have our luggage delivered.

I never leave our luggage to be delivered. I did once and it took over six hours to get it. Now we pick up luggage and take it all on bus with us. If our room isn't ready we just drop it off with bellman and then get it once room is ready. Often our room is ready so we can get it to room right away. I much prefer this approach.

I am trying to save money from checking luggage on our flight. We will have four bags, my plan is to check the two larger ones and carry one the two that would be carry on size. So I know I will not see my checked bags again until we get to our room so my question is.....when we get onto the bus and I turn over the carry ons, will those also get delivered to our room or do I need to grab them after we get off the bus before we head to check in? I have enough yellow tags for all our bags and I had planned on checking everything but I just can't seem to justify $100 to check the carry one sized bags. Thanks!
Be sure to bring your extra yellow tags with you. Many airlines offer free gate check of carry-on bags when the flight is full. It's normally voluntary, but sometimes they will force you. In that situation you could let DME get all 4 bags while only paying for 2.

Remember if you have a big large enough that it needs to be put under the bus you should trip the bus driver for having to stow it.

Be sure to bring your extra yellow tags with you. Many airlines offer free gate check of carry-on bags when the flight is full. It's normally voluntary, but sometimes they will force you. In that situation you could let DME get all 4 bags while only paying for 2.
This is what I'm hoping for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter