• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical EBTA 2017

Oh my goodness! You're starting to make me nervous for you!!!! :scared: Please do me a favor... grab a bag and throw in your passports, bathing suits, underwear, and just one outfit so I can stop worrying! After all, that's all you really NEED. Everything else is icing on the cake. :flower1:

A change of underwear is really just a luxury, isn't it? You are so sweet. Can't wait to meet you!

I'm just about to start packing now and we also leave tomorrow :) I say I'm packing... I'm in charge of making sure all the electrical devices are synced and fully charged for the journey to the airport then the plane.

hahaha You and my husband are exactly alike! His "packing" consists of charging the camera and then giving it to me to pack. He does pick out his own clothes... usually about enough for half a trip, then I have to remind him all the other clothing he needs to pull out. In his defense, he can't fold worth a darn, so that's why I do it for him. Either that, or he's brilliant and figured out a long time ago that if he does a lousy job of packing then I will always do it for him. Yeah, I think he's brilliant. :lmao:

Charging the Camera is a very important job :)

hahaha You and my husband are exactly alike! His "packing" consists of charging the camera and then giving it to me to pack. He does pick out his own clothes... usually about enough for half a trip, then I have to remind him all the other clothing he needs to pull out. In his defense, he can't fold worth a darn, so that's why I do it for him. Either that, or he's brilliant and figured out a long time ago that if he does a lousy job of packing then I will always do it for him. Yeah, I think he's brilliant. :lmao:

Was just checking FB about this cruise.....wow.....looks like the Magic is switching docks around 4 AM on the 28th. Sounds like you either have to be off by then, or after the move....we are staying in Copenhagen a couple days so doesn't really affect us, but if it could affect you if you have an early flight that day and wanted to leave early.

The Out of Office in on
The Bags are Packed
We are on our way to the Airport hotel for the evening..

The Holiday has officially begun!! See you all in a few days!!

AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH. I have waaaaayyyyyy too much clothes heaped in a pile on top of my suitcase. Got to pack tonight as I leave at 4:ooam tomorrow
I am relieved to find out that I am not the only last minute person....Hey, have only had a full year to prepare LOL!!! Won't sleep tonight anyway so I have plenty of
time after work today.... actually I am doing as little work as possible!! :badpc::bored::tongue:
Well Bon Voyage everyone....To Infinity and Beyond!!:stitch:

Was just checking FB about this cruise.....wow.....looks like the Magic is switching docks around 4 AM on the 28th. Sounds like you either have to be off by then, or after the move....we are staying in Copenhagen a couple days so doesn't really affect us, but if it could affect you if you have an early flight that day and wanted to leave early.

Confused as to the implications of this. How long does it take to switch docks? I guess perhaps longer than it would seem. This shouldn't affect us- just curious.

Confused as to the implications of this. How long does it take to switch docks? I guess perhaps longer than it would seem. This shouldn't affect us- just curious.

We were told everyone must be on or off the ship by 4am. Then earliest debarkation would be 7:30am. We had a 4:30am shuttle booked so moved it up to 3:45am. Not much sleep that night :)

We called and were told debakation would be similar to that at Port Canaveral with earliest being around 7:30. That's not the info you got jenpink. Yes the ship has to move.

We've made it to the hotel!, After setting off this morning from England at 6am it's now 3am at home (but 10pm here) and I can't sleep! Tomorrow is going to hit me hard but can't wait!

We've made it to the hotel!, After setting off this morning from England at 6am it's now 3am at home (but 10pm here) and I can't sleep! Tomorrow is going to hit me hard but can't wait!
Welcome! I hope you can rest just a bit. See you soon!

If anyone is watching the Disboards, we're having another breakfast meet the day after the Azores

How is the crossing going so far? Are you having decent weather and a smooth sailng?
I think it has been quite smooth, temp is only in 70's, but pool is well heated.

My DH is dizzy today, so it's nearly 3 PM here, he is still in bed, and will go to Dr. He thinks maybe an ear infection?

A friend mentioned a Pirate night is tomorrow.

They are showing "modern classics". Top Gun today, am considering going.

Hope you are all having a magical cruise.
We will be welcoming the Disney Magic while she sails to Amsterdam.
We will be somewhere along the canal between the docs in IJmuiden and Amsterdam.
I will bring my Mickey glove to wave :-)

This is the first time the Magic is stopping at Portland and Amsterdam. We are looking forward to being greeted by locals!

According to Vessel Tracker, the Magic will arrive super early in Amsterdam, 3.15 a.m., as it's still dark at that time, I'm afraid it's no use coming in the morning..... We will watch the webcam's at the IJmuiden logs and Port of Amsterdam if it's true (according to port of Amsterdam calender she will arrive at 7 a.m.)
Otherwise we will come and wave goodbye in the evening, again somewhere along the canal between Amsterdam and IJmuiden.
Whatever happens, have fun in Amsterdam :-)

Last edited:
8:23 we are traveling through the industrial area. Saw folks waving earlier, some with Mickey gloves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter