Magical EBTA 2016

Boston is wonderfully historic. Our son and his family lived there for a few years. What do you think you will do there?
We had done a Princess cruise of the British Isles in 1998, but Liverpool was not one of the ports, so we are looking forward to visiting it. What do you suggest as a port excursion?

Bobbi
hi, i am not sure what they are offering but there are beatles tours if you like them and we also have museums, if you like shopping we have a big shopping centre called liverpool one, where the cruise ship will dock is very close to all the above, sue

Good morning everyone. Myself and 4 year old daughter will be joining you on this excite cruise! We re from Dallas,Texas.

Tat

Hello everyone! My name is Kathy Johnson and my husband is Tom. We just booked this cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise. The first one was this past September when we did the WBTA. We fell in love with the cruise. We live in Gilbert, AZ.:maleficen:maleficen

The F&3G show was beautiful! We had wonderful weather, 1 downpour, but the forecast had been for 4 hays od downpours!

How about interest in the Candy Exchange? We use Fish Extenders to give candy of local or regional interest. Local snacks are fine, we have had cheese straws from Mississippi and orange flavored popcorn from FL! Life savers were invented in Cleveland, salt water taffy comes from the Jersey shore as well as from Salt Lake City!

I keep the number in each group under 12. There's plenty of time to sign up, I would need your stateroom number, number in your cabin and if there are any allergies. Start a conversation with me, you need 10 posts on the Disboards to do that. When you get 10 posts, click my name under Winnie and the option comes up!

Candy Exchange

Bobbiwoz

Hello, everyone!
DH (Nigel) and myself (Dee) are also on this cruise. We are from Nottingham, England and this will be our 2nd EBTA (2013), but 5th DCL (first in 1998).

Hello All!
Michele and I will be joining you, as well. This will be our 12th Disney cruise and our 3rd transatlantic but 1st time eastbound. We're also staying on board for the Norwegian Fjords. Looking forward to it!
Michael

Hello All!
Michele and I will be joining you, as well. This will be our 12th Disney cruise and our 3rd transatlantic but 1st time eastbound. We're also staying on board for the Norwegian Fjords. Looking forward to it!
Michael

Hey Michael and Michelle...remember the Simon's (Charles, Beverly and Emily) from the WBTA 2014??!! We are booked on this EBTA. It will be nice seeing you two again. Beverly

Hi Beverly! Of course! Looking forward to seeing so many of our WBTA friends!!!

Hi all! We signed up for this ebta 2016 on opening day.

This is our 4th trans atlanic, 3rd ebta..

Nice to see many of the people we talked to on various dcl and ta cruises.

This will be my third EBTA! We are so excited about the ports! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Trish

:welcome:

Deb and family
Sue and John
Becky and Joe
Tat and family
Kathy and Tom
Dee and Nigel
Michele and Michael
Beverly and family
geffric
Trish and family
CherylLackey

Just set my Countdown in the Disney Cruise Line App! 365 days and a few minutes. Wow! This years EBTA starts today. Poor cruisers, they changed their itinerary - I wouldn't mind if they would change ours to an stopp in Iceland :yay:

@bobbi Count us in for the candy exchange! Thank you!

There is plenty of time to sign up for the Candy Exchange. I will keep the groups between 6-11 so no one gets a sugar overload. We use Fish Extenders to give candy or treats of local or regional interest. Close to the date, I'll ask for your cabin # , how many will be in the cabin and if there are any allergies we should know about.

Candy Exchange Interest
EBTA 2016

Pixie Naseweis
Bobbiwoz

1 year away!

Hello everyone! My name is Kathy Johnson and my husband is Tom. We just booked this cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise. The first one was this past September when we did the WBTA. We fell in love with the cruise. We live in Gilbert, AZ.:maleficen:maleficen
Look !!! We're neighbors ! :) well... more like long distance neighbors of 250 miles.

Hello all,

I am booked on this cruise, Tammy along with my then 18 year old daughter. It will be my third TA! Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter