Magical Deal at the Poly for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Why not? It's a private message.

Yes, because the agency is banned from the DIS. There is a thread on here where a MOD explains why.

Here is another thread where a poster shares what happened when they PM'd the name. Sorry, I couldn't post a direct "quote" because the thread was locked, but here is a copy and paste...

I have been warned that any PMing or mentioning of the agency on these boards will result in me being banished from Dis..so I regret to tell I will abide by their rules…but keep looking you'll find or someone will tell you. The moderators Pm'd me and gave me a strict warning. Sorry. - See more at: http://w.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=52344061#post52344061

Basically threatened for PMing and told I was lucky I'm still allowed to post. - See more at: http://w.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=52344061#post52344061

Yes, because the agency is banned from the DIS. There is a thread on here where a MOD explains why.

Here is another thread where a poster shares what happened when they PM'd the name. Sorry, I couldn't post a direct "quote" because the thread was locked, but here is a copy and paste...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the explanation! I don't want to be banned!!

Wow! Thank you guys. I did what you said and figured it out. I didn't mean to start any problems. I've been here since 2001 and love the DIS, just kinda didn't think I was out of line on the codes and rates board wondering where everyone was getting the great deals??? Isn't that the point... Yay to my helpers though.

Yes, because the agency is banned from the DIS. There is a thread on here where a MOD explains why. Here is another thread where a poster shares what happened when they PM'd the name. Sorry, I couldn't post a direct "quote" because the thread was locked, but here is a copy and paste...

Is there a link to this thread?

So on Friday I sent in a request for a quote because I saw they had dates in October which is when my sister and I usually go on our annual trip. I put Pop and POFQ as my hotels of choice since they are my two favorite resorts. I did get an out of office message but when I got home from work I had a quote from one of the agents. They did not have any Pop availability but I did get a quote for POFQ. I checked it against the rate on the Disney site and all I can say is WOW!

I was quote a rate for 8 nights that was only $70 more than the Disney rate for Pop. No brainer there. It came out to 35% off the rack rate for POFQ which is about the discount we had when we went in 2013 with my parents using the Military Salute discount.

I having a feeling this vacation is going to be Magical.

Not sure if I got the right place, but I sent out an email tonight. I will send out another and compare. We plan on going during the 3rd week of October (17-24). Just hope the pricing comes back within our budget. Don't care were we stay, moderate to deluxe.

Ken

Does anyone know if I can use Disney gift card for the $200 deposit with this agency deal?

We just booked 8 nights at the poly for beginning of September!!! I cannot believe I just typed that sentence....

I can't believe I never knew of this place before! My mom is going as well, and this is a huge trip for her and the poly has always been her dream but seemed so out of reach!

Eeeek!! We ended up movig our dates up two weeks to take advantage if the labour day exclusive too! So now my countdown is even CLOSER lol!

We just booked 8 nights at the poly for beginning of September!!! I cannot believe I just typed that sentence....

I can't believe I never knew of this place before! My mom is going as well, and this is a huge trip for her and the poly has always been her dream but seemed so out of reach!

Eeeek!! We ended up movig our dates up two weeks to take advantage if the labour day exclusive too! So now my countdown is even CLOSER lol!

Congrats! It's such a great feeling to know you're booked (and at a great savings!)

We're doing my Mom's dream too, the Grand Floridian. :)

Thank you!! I was very tempted by GF as well...such a great deal (as with CR) but in the end poly won out...I know we are going back, but if this is my moms last Disney trip...she needs the poly!!

I cannot wait to see it! I can't wait to see what the new pool area will be like!

So on Friday I sent in a request for a quote because I saw they had dates in October which is when my sister and I usually go on our annual trip. I put Pop and POFQ as my hotels of choice since they are my two favorite resorts. I did get an out of office message but when I got home from work I had a quote from one of the agents. They did not have any Pop availability but I did get a quote for POFQ. I checked it against the rate on the Disney site and all I can say is WOW!

I was quote a rate for 8 nights that was only $70 more than the Disney rate for Pop. No brainer there. It came out to 35% off the rack rate for POFQ which is about the discount we had when we went in 2013 with my parents using the Military Salute discount.

I having a feeling this vacation is going to be Magical.

we have a magical trip booked @ the Poly the end of August. I priced out the Oct dates they offered but passed.

you might want to check Orbitz before your final payment date. We were able to get rooms @ the PORR for a few nights we needed to add on to a trip for less than best rate we could find for value last October thru them.

I happened upon Disboards last year when I was planning a large family trip (10 people!). I found this thread while researching for our next trip in Oct 2015-I was looking at using a different travel agent this time since AAA doesn't have discounts anymore and I didn't love the agent we used. I've contacted this agency and have gotten a great response! The quotes I've received are great-we just have to figure out which one to pull the trigger on. Thank you Disboards and all of the wonderful people on here! :)

I have to be honest, I NEVER use a travel agent because I don't find the discount through them beneficial AT ALL. Boy, have I been proven wrong! Thank you for this post! My goodness! The savings!!! :cheer2:

Hey all! I contacted the travel people...they are sooo nice...unfortunately I am at Disney Aug. 9th - 12th and they had discounted rates that ended the 9th and started up again on the 16th? Anybody know what's going on between the 9th and the 16th that I'm getting blocked out? All they had was rack rates available...and that's not fun :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter