• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical Deal at the Poly for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just booked with this agency yesterday, and responses from my agent were super quick, typically within the hour. I got the Beach Club for $200/night over Labor Day Weekend! :cool1:

This is exciting thanks for sharing everyone.

Does anyone know if you can pay the deposit by Paypal possibly? I have a ton of money in my Paypal that I would somehow try to just directly use to pay for a trip rather than transfer to my bank first then pay.

This is exciting thanks for sharing everyone. Does anyone know if you can pay the deposit by Paypal possibly? I have a ton of money in my Paypal that I would somehow try to just directly use to pay for a trip rather than transfer to my bank first then pay.
No.... You can only pay the exact same ways that Disney accepts payment. The payments go through Disney.

First time reading through these threads as a member and found the "Magical" deal. Booked our yearly vacation for May through them and got a Deluxe resort with meal plan for less than I would have paid for a Moderate with the same plan if I had booked directly through Disney as I normally do!!! :cool1: will never book on my own again!

First time reading through these threads as a member and found the "Magical" deal. Booked our yearly vacation for May through them and got a Deluxe resort with meal plan for less than I would have paid for a Moderate with the same plan if I had booked directly through Disney as I normally do!!! :cool1: will never book on my own again!

Congrats cuechik--what a deal, and welcome! I love the disboards--when I get deep into my vacation planning and my family doesn't want to hear any more from me, I know I can come here for my Disney fix!

I found out about the magical deal here, too! We had to cancel a different trip for next summer (for other reasons), and I don't even mind--because instead I get to stay at the Poly club level for my birthday! Woo hoo! :cool1:

I booked a room at the poly in August. Great deal. I have never used a travel agent before. I still make all my dinner and fast pass reservations correct? I only deal with them when it comes time to pay? Thanks for any info.

I booked a room at the poly in August. Great deal. I have never used a travel agent before. I still make all my dinner and fast pass reservations correct? I only deal with them when it comes time to pay? Thanks for any info.

Yes the reservation # links on MDE like normal & you can make your own FPs & ADRs. You need to have them set up Magical Express if you're flying, but other than that just payment through the agency.

Just curious, how do you know how much a package would have cost with Disney since the promos for May are not out yet? Are you going on past rates?

Can someone email me the name of a TA that they have used, I haven't used one in the past, but think we'll try something different this time. TIA

I contacted the travel agency late Saturday evening. I'll report back on the status of how things progress for those interested. I requested a quote on a 5 night stay from Monday Aug 24th through Saturday August 29th.

Hi, I was told you can't get the magical deal with the meal plan. Please let me know if you were able to. TIA.

I was told that with the Magical deal, you can add tickets and not a meal plan. Since I have an AP and my fiance does not, we just figured we would buy his tickets and link them ourselves. So we only purchased the room.

We were able to get the Poly for 5 nights over Labor Day and I think it was about $222/night! They also have 'magical' agency deals over other dates in 2015, but I think due to the time of year, this one was much cheaper. About $1200 for 5 nights.

We also put in for November (same amount of days, same people, same hotel) and it was $1600.

Hi, I was told you can't get the magical deal with the meal plan. Please let me know if you were able to. TIA.

It depends on what deal they're offering. With some of their deals, you can add the dining plan, while others (ie: Labor Day exclusive), you cannot add the dining plan.

I was told that with the Magical deal, you can add tickets and not a meal plan. Since I have an AP and my fiance does not, we just figured we would buy his tickets and link them ourselves. So we only purchased the room. We were able to get the Poly for 5 nights over Labor Day and I think it was about $222/night! They also have 'magical' agency deals over other dates in 2015, but I think due to the time of year, this one was much cheaper. About $1200 for 5 nights. We also put in for November (same amount of days, same people, same hotel) and it was $1600.
The rates aren't the same for every agency exclusive☺. Just like with regular Disney packages the rates do increase/decrease based on volume, travel season, etc. The Labor Day AE is always the best of the year.... The other prices are still very likely to beat Disney, too☺

The rates aren't the same for every agency exclusive☺. Just like with regular Disney packages the rates do increase/decrease based on volume, travel season, etc. The Labor Day AE is always the best of the year.... The other prices are still very likely to beat Disney, too☺

That's exactly what we figured :goodvibes I was wishing and hoping it would be the same price, but it wasn't! Thankfully Labor Day weekend works for us, but we were hoping to try for MVMCP/Food and Wine in November! I just figured November was out of the 'value' fall season and much more expensive. We could still go then, but I wasn't willing to give up the magical deal we got on the Poly :yay:

I wanted to add dining as well and was told not available. Still a great deal. I'm totally new at this. So if Disney ends up offering free dining in September would it be available to add to this package or not?

I wanted to add dining as well and was told not available. Still a great deal. I'm totally new at this. So if Disney ends up offering free dining in September would it be available to add to this package or not?

You will not be able to add free dining to the package but the discount more than pays for dining! (We saved almost $3,000 on our 10 day package.)

Martin

I booked also. They actually had TONS of deals well into Fall 2015 some where you could add dining.

Ultimately I booked Aug at BC for $3600 for 3 adults, 2 kids (our DD will be 10 so is now a Disney adult GULP). I could have waited and went in Nov with the dining plan but staying at POR for the same price but we have always wanted to stay deluxe and this way the kids don't have to miss school.

I am nervous about no dining plan though we really really like having it so I am crossing my fingers for a new Free Dining offer for our time period or close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter